• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Mori's Dual Dimension Time-Line

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
shadow Mori's Dual Dimension Time-Line
Well I get in to time-line alot and i'v got a theory of my own now.
1st id like to say i'm not placing most games this is a new type of time-line like the split time-line.
............./WW---->
SS->OoT
..\..........\.................................... .....TP---->
...\TMC->\--FS-->FSA--------->MM-->/
...............\-------------------->/

The Dule dimension timeline goes: TMC--FS--FSA--MM. it's hard to understand to do right in the time-line above.

OK thats it. If you are not confused if impressed. Here's how it works it starts off with skyward sword. Then in the beginning of the MC it's says that A Picory came down from the sky. That tells me that skyward sword came before the MC. in The MC Link reforges The picory blade into the four sword with the sacred stones. I think that the picory Blade had no power untell then. I think it was just a sword not a magic blade.

If you think about it, it makes sense the that the hyrule in the MC is in what will soon be Termina! Hyrule might fall and a new kingdom of termina might be founded. What I think happens is that in skyward sword a few people went through the Lost Woods and found their way into the new dimension.

Sorry for the spelling and all this is my first try at posting idias. Thats all I got for now I might edit this later with more evidice.
Shadow Mori

Last edited:

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
The OFFICIAL TIMELINE is

--------------------/TWW-PH-ST (AT)
SS-TMC-FS-FSA-OoT-MM-TP (CT)
--------------------\-ALttP-OoX-LA-LoZ-AoL (DT)

sorry to burst your bubble there.

Originally Posted by Shadow Mori

If you think about it, it makes sense the that the hyrule in the MC is in what will soon be Termina! What I think happens is that in skyward sword a few people went through a Lost Woods and found their way into I'm new dimension.

Hello Shadow Mori! I did not really understand why TMC Hyrule being Termina makes sense. Would you like to elaborate further on that? (To me it makes more sense that all places called Hyrule are the same place, save New Hyrule, but that is on the other explained in the games.)

/Blue Window

G

Goddess Sword

The OFFICIAL TIMELINE is

--------------------/TWW-PH-ST (AT)
SS-TMC-FS-FSA-OoT-MM-TP (CT)
--------------------\-ALttP-OoX-LA-LoZ-AoL (DT)

sorry to burst your bubble there.

Even if there's an "official timeline", it doesn't mean that timeline theorizing is dead! There are also people, like myself, that still deny the "official timeline".

Well I get in to time-line alot and i'v got a theory of my own now.
1st id like to say i'm not placing most games this is a new type of time-line like the split time-line.
.........../WW----
SS--OoT
..\........\......./TP----
...\MC----\MM/--FS--FSA----

OK thats it. Are you confused if not impressed. Here's how it works it starts off with skyward sword. Then in the beginning of the MC it's says that A Picory down from the sky. That tells me that skyward sword came before the MC. in The MC Link reforges The picory blade into the four sword with the sacred stones. I think that the picory Blade had no power untell then. I think it was just a sword not a magic blade.

If you think about it, it makes sense the that the hyrule in the MC is in what will soon be Termina! Hyrule might fall and a new kingdom of termina might be founded. What I think happens is that in skyward sword a few people went through the Lost Woods and found their way into the new dimension.

Sorry for the spelling thats all I got for now I might edit this later with more evidice.
Shadow Mori

I don't understand this timeline at all, even on it's own. What makes you think that Minish Cap was on another parallel dimension with Majora's Mask Termina? It could have been in regular Hyrule due to similar landmarks like Lake Hylia and Death Mountain. Termina does not have Death Mountain or Lake Hylia at all. If the Kingdom did fall and Termina rose, why all of sudden the Kingdom of Hyrule just reappeared again and had radical changes from Termina like Gerudo Pirates from Termina now occupy the desert? The Dual Dimension doesn't work in way your implying. And really, saying the Official Timelin is wrong just because you don't like it is a poor arguement. It like saying the Rito do not evolve from the Zoras in Wind Waker just because nobody wants their favorite aquatic race to evolve into birds.

Last edited:
K

Kprizzy

your timeline is pretty interesting (although wrong). i like original thoughts on the timeline. what i do think nintendo should do is make a game that explains what termina really is. i know its a different dimension or whatever they called it in the game, but i do think it deserves a really good explanation, as well as a game.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Everyone is still going to have their own timelines they like. Even though, Hyrule Histora has released a supposed "official" timeline. Most people aren't going to beleive it or care to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom