• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Link In SS

Yes a dark link battle would have been fun. Girahim should have used his magic on link to make a copy of him and then made some remark and run off. That would have been great. I do wish we had a sword fight like in wii sports resort in skyward sword. Sadly that never really happened.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
As much peaple say it would never happpen, i think they should have a full sized multiplayer game with shadowlink in it, kinda like the fs manga

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I think Shadow/Dark Link is a little overrated, but that's just me. He might've been cool to duel in Skyward Sword, but I'd prefer if they had a reasonable (story-wise) reason to add him to the game.

Well... hmm, he could've been an optional boss to fight through the Thunder Dragon. Dang, they should've done that.

I really don't see any reason for them to include him. He would not have had any sort of connection to the story. It would be like me saying that I want to see Volvagia because it would be cool to use a hammer in Skyward Sword, it just does not quite fit in.

I too was pretty upset that Dark Link was absent in SS, but if you really think about it Ghirihim and Demise fights pretty much exactly how you would imagine Dark Link to fight.

univpark

Heart of Steel
I think that he would have been amazing in SS! A wonderful battle where he starts out perfectly mimicking you and then actually begins to fight, ahh. That would really show off the controls!

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
It would have been to similar to the 3 (I believe) Ghirahim fights. There was no need to add in another Duel, but it would have been nice to supplement one of the Ghirahim fights with something else and Dark Link would have worked perfectly

Dark Link could use his own 1:1 swordplay where he DOESN'T have to track your every movement.
I'm sorry but would that not just defeat the purpose of him being Link's shadow? He has to track every movement.

I think it was good they left him out of SS, didn't fit the atmosphere.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Where did Girahim go? It's possible that a holdover of Girahim's spirit fused with some of Demise sealed away in the master sword, eventually released when the Master Sword was pulled out of the Pedestal in OoT. It makes sense because you only see the anti-Links after the events of OoT. I disregard the reference to the interloper war (likely taking place before OoT) that had the precursors to the Twili that just looked like Dark Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom