• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Bad Ending

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I just beat Shadow Dragon a few days back and decided to look into the worst possible ending. It involves:
  • Killing Caeda, as well as slaughyering Tiki without recruiting her
  • Max 15 total characters at various points throughout the game
  • Two characters dying before the prologue ends
  • Not killing Gharnef and Camus
I tried going through this ending, but it was just... soul rending, even though I only tried a little bit. Especially after you've completed a no-death run (prologue sacrifice nonwithstanding) and bonded with these characters. You feel like every death is on your hands.
Has anyone else heard of this ending? Completed it? What are your thoughts on the idea of the worst ending, as well as this ending itself?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Honestly shadow dragon is the only game I played in the FE franchise besides Heroes. Every death along the way was heart wrenching.i couldn't imagine intentionally letting them all die.

funnier6

Courage~
Even the best ending of shadow dragon was bad imo, I get it's a remake but the the characters were so one dimensional I almost didn't care if they died.

One of the few games I had to make myself finish actually.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm in the same position as Dom. Shadow Dragon was the first, and as of now only, FE game I beat. While Ive started Blazing Blade and Echoes, I still look on Shadow Dragon in a very positive light, probably because I had no other experience with the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom