• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexuality Thread

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm asexual and aromantic. I've never felt sexually attracted to anyone, nor have I ever had a "crush" on anyone. I just don't look at people and think they're attractive, or that I'd really want to be close to them in another more than a platonic way. (Also sex seems really really gross tbh. I don't care that other people like it, but I can't imagine ever partaking in it. XD)

I also am incapable of determining what flirting is, which creates far too many stupid situations in which I didn't realize someone was romantically/sexually interested in me and I was completely oblivious. It's really freaking awkward. :(

Erm lets stick to being realistic. I mean sure those people probably exist but they're also probably only that way because some uber religious nutjob brought them up to hate themselves for what they are. I have nothing to say on that matter except to comment on how sad it is that this still happens in 2016.
I've actualy met quite a few gay people that are like that and don't really have ties to any religion...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've actualy met quite a few gay people that are like that and don't really have ties to any religion...
Even though I highly doubt this is true because it goes majorly against the grain and makes literally zero sense... the only way I forsee this is when people are coming to terms with their sexuality. Which, if they are young, makes sense. They're still under everyone else's influence. I still don't see this as an actual line of argument because it's absurd and at best, it's grasping at straws. Get a grip.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*comes out of cave for a moment*
I'm homoflexible but at most I considered myself Pansexual. As gender identifying, I'm still trying to figure that out but as of right now, I'm genderfluid with the touch of agender.
*goes back to cave*

Robyn_Hoo

Eren's Princess
I don't know if there's a specific name for this I'm Bisexual but I tend to be more easily attracted to other females.

Emma

Eye See You
Site Staff
Well, of course, I've made progress since my first post in here, which was a quote from a year ago. As I'm sure you all know now, I've come out as transgender and bisexual. Turns out I was denying the transgenderism for one reason or another, and really always knew. And my negative body image was clouding my sense of my sexuality. On my own scale, knowing what I know now, and set relative to my birth gender, I'd put myself as a 6, which is equal to a 4 relative to my identified gender. I confirmed this by starting to deal with body dysphoria and that letting me feel my underlying attractions. And it just keeps confirming itself every step of the way.

On a side-note. The amount of bisexuals at ZD always amazes me :confused:
No kidding. We keep multiplying!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Real talk, I just logged on to tell y'all I'm gay. I know I fluctuated with my sexuality a looooot, like a whole lot, but it didn't really hit me until this year. I finally realized my entire life there were signs that I was a lesbian and this just makes a ton of sense for me and I finally feel comfortable. I can recognize a guy's attractiveness, but I don't want anything to do with him (don't worry, I'm not like tumblr crazy "I HATE MEN I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY MALE IN EXISTENCE FOR BREATHING" like wtf no we gucci guys)

but yeah just thought I'd put that out there, resident lesbian here to represent o/

ok bye guys

Feverish

Source of stink
Well, I'm the straightest guy on earth, and I love to see a nice pair of jubblies, but I don't have much of a drive for finding a partner. All my friends my age are out desperately trying to find a girl, but I don't care about finding one myself. So I'm not sure if there's a sexuality to describe that or if it's a lack of hormones, but heterosexual is my best bet.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, I'm the straightest guy on earth, and I love to see a nice pair of jubblies, but I don't have much of a drive for finding a partner. All my friends my age are out desperately trying to find a girl, but I don't care about finding one myself. So I'm not sure if there's a sexuality to describe that or if it's a lack of hormones, but heterosexual is my best bet.
I've also always known I'm heterosexual, and like you I never really felt the need to actively look for a girlfriend. For the past year and a half now I've been in a great relationship, but it was never something I really sought out. It just kinda happened and it felt so right. I would have been a fool not to act on it. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom