• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexiest Zelda Character

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
I would be havin to say the Mighty Captain Linebeck the Firrst from Phantom Hourglass. his legs be something ye best see in person. yarr

I think Zelda and Malon are the hottest. If Zelda was a real person and if I ever got the chamce to feel her omg I would. As for Malon, I wanna do the same with her...

princess-zelda-the-princess-of-twilight-8532671-819-1024.jpg

Like just look at this hottie how could you not want her??

Also Midna is sexy too lol.

TP had the sexy going on with Zelda and True Form Midna.

I compare every Zelda to TP Zelda when a new game comes out, she's the benchmark and so beautiful.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Here are some sexy ones:

Zelda in TP SS and BoTW
Cremia is alright
Midna True form
Saria is good, but she needs to be not 10 years old.
Mipha is Good
NAbooru is good
My man Darunia is a sexy beast :D

That's all I can think of atm

Ninja

Well well well
MM3D_%EF%BC%9F%EF%BC%9F%EF%BC%9F_Artwork.png
I have to agree with HH. When I first saw ???, I was awe struck in it's beauty. The pale, almost undead skin is fair as it is soft. Being caressed by it feels like rubbing yourself down with Charmin Ultra Strong. What almost goes unnoticed is the striations and vascularity in the palm and fingertips, when it holds you, it gives you a warm and safe sensation, which is perfect for chilly winter nights. Dat tendon, dose fingers. ??? loves you. ??? asks nothing of you but paper, and will unconditionally accept any type, and you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom