• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexiest Zelda Character

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Dude, it's so ambiguous!

Last I checked, creepiness is by default personal.

What am I even reading? One could just swap sexual attraction for creepiness, it's dumb.

Mate, folks suck at understanding one another, normally it's best to just respond literally...think about frequency of thought.
DM saying someone's sexual attraction is creepy is shaming them. Not sure why you're trying to pull the ol' classic DM 500 BC philosopher but just stop it. People every single day of their lives of different sexualities have felt ashamed because they attracted to x thing whether it be the same sex or something else, it is extremely common for people to feel ashamed for it and the last thing they need is to be told they are creepy. It's something you can just keep to yourself and it's not like it's impossible to find more suitable words. I have been afraid to publicly come out for ages because I think some of my male friends would be creeped out by my sexuality. Can you really not see the difference between saying someone's sexuality is creepy and saying that creepy isn't a good word choice? Christ sakes, you do this fake philosopher devils advocate **** all the time.

If you are going to respond to me in the same way you have recently in this thread, then please do not respond to me at all, thank you.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Jamie sorry if I'm upsetting you, but I quite literally cannot decipher this wall of text, but I'll try with the inferences I've made.

Honestly: it's really silly you're trying to make this unthoughtful emotional argument, it lacks substance, because as I continuously have pointed out, due to society people find sexual-whatever very creepy, hell even seeing a mother breastfeed, they experience a strong creepy feeling, and telling them they should be silent is just as silly as telling you to be silent.

I believe sexual attraction and the negative responses toward it should be discussed, not hidden. I don't believe it is rational to feel creepy sexual attraction toward over video game characters, but if nobody is honest about how they feel, we cannot TELL THEM THAT, can we?

Jamie

What in ****s name can possibly be gained by telling someone their sexual attraction to x is creepy? It's a meaningless discussion that can do nothing but cause people to feel shame, which I quite literally dealt with for nearly a decade. This thread is about sexy zelda characters, not what sexual attractions you find creepy. Seriously we are so off topic at this point, this will be my last post in this thread on this topic.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Jamie not feeling creepy, that's to be gained, since I assume folks not actually feeling creeped out over your sexuality or your attraction to Princess Ruto is preferable

Jamie

@Jamie not feeling creepy, that's to be gained, since I assume folks not actually feeling creeped out over your sexuality or your attraction to Princess Ruto is preferable
If you actually want to continue this conversation do it elsewhere I really don't wanna ruin this guy's thread anymore.

Hmmm.... I'm the kind of person who finds more entertainment in a well thought out answer that is serious, not a joke answer, so I'll give a real one. And by that I mean my joke answer would be stupid, not when other people give them, especially given the nature of the original post and poster. Anyway, sexiest? Lemme think about it a moment...

Male: Link. Honestly, he's just a great guy besides being attractive. Never too busy saving the world to help someone with the little problems. After all, what's the point of saving existence if you're gonna be an asshole? But since Link is an easy answer, I'll narrow it down to a specific iteration. Or rather, I'd love to, but can't totally do that right now because I haven't played through Breath of the Wild yet. So as of now, it's tied between that Link and the Hero of Time (adult).

Female: Dead-even tie between Twili Midna and Impa (Hyrule Warriors). Everyone loves Midna as a character, she's sassy and sharp-witted and capable of admitting when she's been acting wrongheadedly. And there are some people out there who took grievance with "nintendo turning her into just another hot woman", but personally I see it the other way around. Because once she regains her original form, she's still the same person. It wasn't like she learned to be smart or humble because she was stricken of her beauty, and regaining it doesn't make her shallow. She was always that witty, energetic person. Now she's just added even more experience and perspective to herself and will undoubtably make an even better ruler than she would have been. As for Impa, she's skilled and direct. She knows who and what she is to a tee, wears sensible clothing, and wields not only oversized weapons but also tremendous command confidence and thorough convictions. She acts decisively after quickly taking in all available data, even when she is utterly distraught at the apparent loss of her beloved princess.

ToxicWolf1132

Super High School Level Despair
OH my god, looking back at my old response, I forgot to mention Linkle. I will now slap myself silly for the next 5 minutes to repent for this horrible crime....

Ok, now as I saying, Linkle is like the sexiest bae in Zelda. Everything from her thinking that she's the legendary hero (only to actually end up saving the day because of this), her awesome little red riding hood meets link meets assassins creed outfit, and her badass mook slaying skills make her an easy choice for the sexiest Zelda character

Refurbished

Adventuring
Not even canon, but Linkle. She's not particularly sexy to me (I don't use that word towards video game characters) but she is adorable and cute.

Feverish

Source of stink
Not even canon, but Linkle. She's not particularly sexy to me (I don't use that word towards video game characters) but she is adorable and cute.
A mass of pixels created by a computer isn't sexy to you? Strange, I've always found NES Link...
Zelda-Legend-Link-Free-Image-Nes-Free-Illustration-0024.jpg

alluring

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom