• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexiest Zelda Character

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Prophecies About Bok Choy for female literally everybody is outclassed by Pinkle.
tinglepinkle-noscale.jpg

^When I saw your thread my destiny was clear.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Now I know you're all disappointed that I'm not posting another timeline thread to tirelessly debate where a game goes into an incoherent timelime but I figured we needed to talk about something worthwhile for once. Post below who you think is the sexiest and why. I'll start.

On the male end we have the great deku tree from OoT. I've never seen a tree with a finer mustache than he.
1_Kokiri34_Large.jpg

On the female end of things I was split between imp form midna and impa from the original Legend of Zelda and ultimately decided to go with the latter as admittedly, I have a weakness for redheads.
Impa.jpg

Agree with my choices? Think they're utter crap? I need to know. Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to like and subscribe.

I dont agree with your choices as being the sexiest. There is the potion brewing hag from OOT who you seem to have forgotten, she is also an animal lover which is a big bonus.

granny.png

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
We all know who it is
He's even got a job and everything!
Falbi.png
but seriously though
zeldacrop_8978.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom