• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexiest Zelda Character

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Now I know you're all disappointed that I'm not posting another timeline thread to tirelessly debate where a game goes into an incoherent timelime but I figured we needed to talk about something worthwhile for once. Post below who you think is the sexiest and why. I'll start.

On the male end we have the great deku tree from OoT. I've never seen a tree with a finer mustache than he.
1_Kokiri34_Large.jpg

On the female end of things I was split between imp form midna and impa from the original Legend of Zelda and ultimately decided to go with the latter as admittedly, I have a weakness for redheads.
Impa.jpg

Agree with my choices? Think they're utter crap? I need to know. Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to like and subscribe.

I think Princess Zelda from HW is pretty damn sexy like :eek::oops:

karu

Panamaniac
I'm going with Sheik, those red eyes and mysterious ways, I personally find it attractive. But, I though she was a boy and turns out it's Zelda, thank you Ocarina of Time, thank you. I'm going with Midna, before and after.

I think i might have to go with the Great Fairy who resides in the Cave of Ordeals in Twilight Princess. Even though her face is a bit derpy, overall she is a beautifully designed character. Also she doesn't have pyramid boobs like in some of the other installments. XD

TP-Great-Fairy-New.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom