• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sexiest Zelda Character

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Lanky Kong

borf
in all seriousness why are you guys attracted to a bunch of polygons
even ironically it's creepy

ToxicWolf1132

Super High School Level Despair
Telmas ain't got nothing on these.
maxresdefault.jpg
Are you kidding me? Those things are so pointy you could stab someone with one of those

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
in all seriousness why are you guys attracted to a bunch of polygons
even ironically it's creepy
Not sure how it's creepy to be sexually attracted to something, a feeling you literally cannot control. What's the big deal my man?

I always found Princess Ruto to be p. hot.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Not sure how it's creepy to be sexually attracted to something, a feeling you literally cannot control.

1. This statement is very ironic: not sure how one cannot feel creepy toward some sexual attraction, a feeling you literally cannot control.

What's the big deal my man?

2. He didn't say it was a "big deal", but he wanted to know why.

I always found Princess Ruto to be p. hot.

3. What about those hawt babes from Spongebob?:roverhere:
hqdefault.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
1. This statement is very ironic: not sure how one cannot feel creepy toward some sexual attraction, a feeling you literally cannot control.
No, he stated that it was creepy, not that he felt personally creeped out. These are different things, both of them hold very negative connotation though. Saying someone's sexual attraction creeps you out, however, is something better left unsaid because it could genuinely make someone feel shamed for having a sexual attraction. If he wanted to ask why because he felt it was strange, I think there's lighter ways to say this that don't shame people. Not sure if or why you're playing devil's advocate, but I think you know full well what the point behind my post was.

2. He didn't say it was a "big deal", but he wanted to know why.
Literally when in a conversation do you say "this is a very big deal to me"? I think he was personally making the sexual attraction out to be a bigger deal than it had to be. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, but that's how I felt. I never once implied that he literally stated it was a big deal. Again just seems like you're playing devil's advocate.

Feverish

Source of stink
No, he stated that it was creepy, not that he felt personally creeped out. These are different things, both of them hold very negative connotation though. Saying someone's sexual attraction creeps you out, however, is something better left unsaid because it could genuinely make someone feel shamed for having a sexual attraction. If he wanted to ask why because he felt it was strange, I think there's lighter ways to say this that don't shame people. Not sure if or why you're playing devil's advocate, but I think you know full well what the point behind my post was.

Literally when in a conversation do you say "this is a very big deal to me"? I think he was personally making the sexual attraction out to be a bigger deal than it had to be. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, but that's how I felt. I never once implied that he literally stated it was a big deal. Again just seems like you're playing devil's advocate.
I think he was joking

AND I CHOOSE MIDNA ALL
THE
WAYYYYYYYYY
And also gerudos because a tall dark skinned women is uh hoo boy *sweats*

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
No, he stated that it was creepy, not that he felt personally creeped out. These are different things, both of them hold very negative connotation though.

Dude, it's so ambiguous!

it's creepy

Last I checked, creepiness is by default personal.

Saying someone's sexual attraction creeps you out, however, is something better left unsaid because it could genuinely make someone feel shamed for having a sexual attraction. If he wanted to ask why because he felt it was strange, I think there's lighter ways to say this that don't shame people.

What am I even reading? One could just swap sexual attraction for creepiness, it's dumb.

Not sure if or why you're playing devil's advocate, but I think you know full well what the point behind my post was.

Perhaps I misinterpreted it

Mate, folks suck at understanding one another, normally it's best to just respond literally...think about frequency of thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom