• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The land of Sylynar is in turmoil. It's been seven years since peace was restored by Viper Aldánya and her husband Mykæl. They are now king and queen, a just couple. But the goddesses have vanished. They are nowhere to be seen and the world is dying. The cause must be found.

Nepti- water (Myriad)
Favonia- sky (Tatl)
Magmeyah- Fire (DL)
Verdéytah- earth (Shadsie)
Anubya- death/darkness (Tatl)
Ceranli- life/light (F.D)
Serenyti- time (Imogen)

You will be an incarnation of said goddess. Can be male or female. Will be able to control said element.

Name:
Goddess:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Other:

I get dips on fire, I will post character later.

image.jpg
Map of Sylynar

Non-incarnations welcome, and then goddess will be who they worship.

This is a high fantasy RP and has a lot based on the Inheritance Cycle.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Too many... choices! x__X

I'd prefer time, light, or water in that order. But I'll see what other players would like to take, since I'm fine with just about anything.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I ALREADY CALLED TWO. IF TWO IS NOT OK, THE FIRST WILL BE MY CHOICE.

Name: Winona 'Winnie' Cunningham
Goddess: Anubya
Appearance: Tall and thin, yet still... y'know, female... pale-skinned, but with naturally red lips. Hair is crimson red, medium-length and held in a high ponytail, with short, wavy bangs. Eyes are a sharp, dangerous ice blue. Wears a black v-neck dress and a long, black cloak with a hood.
Backstory: Long story short, she was orphaned when she was just a little kid, with a friend's orphaned baby to take care of. She raised him as well as she could, but he died of disease just two years ago. There was nothing she could do to save him. So she hardened her heart, shut herself off from the rest of the world, and became an assassin. The world took her little Mattie from her, she'd take something from them in return. She's actually rather good at it, using cunning tricks of every sort to take the life from her victims. She's just immersed herself in the job, not taking the time to think about anything else.
Other: Has a lot of weapons and stuff. ...Not sure if the goddesses are supposed to know they're goddesses ahead of time, but I'm gonna have to make a few adjustments to her backstory if they do.

On to number two:

Name: Luke O'Hare
Goddess: Favonia
Appearance: This:
iPod pics K 421.jpg
Backstory: He was born to a sickly mother and an alchoholic father. Mama died when he was just a little boy, and Daddy always blamed him for making her too weak to survive. It didn't help that the boy was eternally innocent and naieve, acting like he lived in his own little world. It was as if his every thought was blown away by the wind as soon as he thought it... He always had preferred being outside, but Daddy kept him inside all the time because his childish nature embarrassed the man. Eventually, Luke just went outside... and didn't come home. His dad never even bothered looking for him. The boy's just been wandering lately, letting the wind take him wherever it wanted him to go. As long as he had the big blue sky above him, he never really cared where he was.
Other: He is indeed spacey most of the time, but gains a sense of control as well as intelligence when he's holding a weapon of any kind. The intelligence immediately disappears when he lets go of the weapon, though. This control can also be rarely activated on its own, if Luke is in grave danger with no other escape.

...That's right. I did it. I made Dagger a girl. WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HUH?! BRING IT, RP FORUM! ...Hope they're both accepted.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Okay, might as well sign up for this 'cause I feel like RPing some more, not sure if it'll work out but it can't hurt to try.

So, I'll go ahead and take time, although I'd like to know the full extent of which he can manipulate it.

Name: Desmond "Quill" Winter
Goddess: Nepti
Appearance: Green buttoned shirt under a flamboyant purple cloak, wears dark trousers and boots. Has long-ish chocolate brown hair, and is pale and thin and around 5'6.
Personality: His demeanor is placid, even when there's chaos surrounding him. He's generally polite, casual, but is also in constant need of entertainment and enjoys getting a rise out of others to provide that entertainment. And as such, he rarely can keep a secret, and is blunt and brutally honest, leading to him not making many friends. Buried beneath his apathetic and flippant demeanor is a confused and scared child, but under no circumstances will he ever let anyone know that.
Backstory: Contrary to most beginnings, he was raised by a loving family in a perfect but sheltered household. Years living with the same people allowed him to understand what made them tick, and how to get his way, an aspect which continues on into his adulthood. This life came crashing down when he was eighteen, and about ready to enter the world when his parents were killed, leaving him disillusioned and apathetic.
Other: He wields a dagger.

Hope he's good, and hope I'll be able to contribute to this, despite my limited time. :)

Last edited:

Moonstone

Time and Light are the last two remaining then? I'll let next player decide which they prefer, but I do call dibs on one of them.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
They all work, and no, they find out later... If and when they meet Viper, the chosen Heroine of the Goddesses. But that doesn't mean she'll tell them immediately. When I can, I'll drag in Felix.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios de Verdius
Goddess: Ceranli
Appearance: Blonde hair and Green Eyes. Dresses in a brown long shirt covered by a dirty green vest. Wears dark brown torn of pants, and is shoe-less.
Backstory: (Darn! I stink like fish with backstories....!) A optimistic dude with a kinda rough past. Despite not knowing his family, this young dude trudges on through life with a smile. (I know this is more of a premise than a backstory, sorry, I'll change it if I have too.))
Other: Due to not wearing any shoes for most of his life, he has developed hard skin on the under side of his feet.

Moonstone

Awesome! I'll post my character when I get back from running an errand. I'll be about 30 minutes. If you want to start, go ahead.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I can not participate because there are too many people,and In these threads, I am always 200,000 posts behind. the RP would be over before Earth even gets her prime post in

Moonstone

Name: Judith (prefers the nickname "Jude") Zacharias
Goddess: Serenyti
Appearance: Long auburn hair that covers half her face, and dark brown eyes. She's fairly tall, standing at about 5'9", slender, with very pale skin. She wears a grey dress with big flowing sleeves and a swishy skirt, laced with leather along the sides, the top of the dress resting at her shoulders and the neckline dipping low enough to how her collar bones. She wears a crimson hooded cloak, also with large sleeves.

Backstory: Grew up in a wealthy family, but became highly disillusioned to the lifestyle. The petty arguments between the other families and the political intrigue, knowing that one has no true friends, bored and annoyed her. Not to mention her promised marriage to a man she found vile. However, having no knowledge of the outside world, remains with her family, using her high intelligence, and an uncanny talent of knowing what is to come, to avoid situations that she finds disagreeable. In this way she has come out on top of all her "friends" attempted betrayals, and put of her marriage for 3 years.

Other: Keeps a dagger strapped to her thigh, and though not formerly trained in its use, can do some damage with it without hurting herself. Keeps a knife in her sleeves. Loves chocolate.

When she was a child, she tried her hand with a bow, and had a natural skill for it. However, when her mother found out, she had her father break the weapon, telling the girl that a lady doesn't fight. If she were to pick one up again, with a little practice, she'd be a force to be reconed with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom