• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val wound up finishing her business in town and evening found her relaxing in a hot bath at the finest of the town's hotels. Since you know, she doesn't have much to do right now. Unknown to her, that shudder that went through her earlier was a kind of magical tracking and she was on the "hit list" of someone truly wicked.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I do not often get to take a hot bath," she said peevishly. "In the deep woods, there are only cold rivers and ponds. I thought that you might be taken advantage of the facilities in your rooms, as well... especially since I sprung for it. Anyway, what's up?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Quill waves. "Hello, hello, good day...whatever, this politeness thing isn't working for me right now, I've had to introduce myself like a gentleman to too many people today." He pauses, and looks confusedly downward. "Did that make any sense whatsoever?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Not much.... don't suppose I could take a bath, or should I wait until morning?" He asks with a smile, completely innocent... or so he seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom