• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He smiles, crossing his arms. "Why not? Should draw a crowd, I daresay. Oh, by the way, the name is Quill. Yours is...?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He nods. "I'm not entirely sure what "firedancer" means but I'm fairly certain that I'll find out in the next couple of minutes," he deadpans quickly all in one breath, before stepping back. "Should be interesting."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He shrugs. "I have an...aversion to fire. I once burned my hands badly once as a child, always maintained a moderate distance from it ever since. Plus, a fire dancer? I'm not even sure what that is, which is what I was expressing. But I'll watch...just out of scorching distance." He smiles, hoping he'll understand. "Of course, be prepared for critique and skepticism. I'm not the most optimistic person around here."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He raises an eyebrow incredulously and slightly condescendingly. "I don't like fire. You control fire. Thought it would have been obvious."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val wandered back, her skin gone, but a fat purse tied around her belt. In fact, she was a little worried about it being so prominent in public.

"Hey!" she called to Felix, "I think we can fund that show you wanted to do! Well, if you needed the funding." She pumped her fist in the air. "I'm gonna sleep in a bed tonight!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Sounds good. Maybe we could share a room? He offers.
"Work, dammit!" Mortécaio swears, trying once again, but with a follower of Anubya, hoping that the spell would work using the heart of an Acolyte of Death. This time he gets a dark Violet beacon, showing Winnie's position. "I have you now..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Winnie was just outside town by now, and as soon as she felt that shiver of energy rush through her, it also left a hanging sense of foreboding. She recognized the feeling, it's what you felt when you suspected you were being watched. On the outside, she pretended to ignore it and kept walking, but her eyes, ears and mind were on high alert, trying to spot whoever was watching her. They had to be somewhere around here...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom