• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((That works. And that's the first time I've out laid the Realm of the Dead. I should map it.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((That'd be cool. Until then, I'll picture PJO underworld.))

"Uhhm..." Luke thought for a moment, his head hanging back up towards the sky. "Mama's in Heaven," He replied somewhat casually. "'n Daddy's far 'way. Real far 'way. I dunno how much far 'way, lots far 'way."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhm," Luke thought again, furrowing his eyebrows from the effort. "I gotted 'ere wiff a bud," He finally answered. "Bu' I dunno where 'e wen'."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios decided that the man was taking to long to explain the drink. So he said later, and took his leave. He started looking around for Luke. He saw Luke talking with someone, and ran over. "Luke! Let m' know when you leave next time, kay?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh!" Luke blinked in surprise at the sound of Raios' voice. He turned around with a grin and waved like he always did, chirping "Hai Bud!" in his happy little voice. Afterwards, he turned around to his new friends and said "Tha's mah bud."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val smiled awkwardly, then turned around. "Uh... I gotta go to the leather shop," she said, as she walked down the street. She was feeling a little awkward, starting to reach her "threshold for human contact before getting business done and going back to the woods."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Quill blinked. Raios had walked out on him. How rude...he scowled slightly, swaying in the wind. The other one, "Luke," had walked out on him too. "Am I really that boring?" he asked himself, raising his hands to the sky melodramatically, chuckling slightly, eyes glancing around. Lots of interesting people...he juggled all the info he'd learned around in his head while walking, eyes closed and completely immersed in his own thoughts.

An assassin type contacted by a servant, knows Crimson Cloak.

Dopey, spacey, oddball guy wandering the place.

Odd, rude person who walks out on you when you're trying to buy him a drink.

He hums quietly, still walking without any idea where he is going.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
It took him a second to register the collision, having basically drowned out the outside world in favor of his own thoughts. He stepped backwards unstably, eyes flickering open. He balanced himself before replying. "No no, my fault, I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going...too engrossed in all my thoughts. A common occurrence, unfortunately. Good morning to you." He smiled at the stranger cordially.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Entertained," he declares simply. "Plenty of interesting people walking around here, myself included," he says self-effacingly, gesturing to his green shirt and purple cape. "I don't exactly have a knack for subtlety...except when I want to," he says cheerfully, chuckling. He scans the other man's face for a visible reaction.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
All he gets is a raised eyebrow from the young man's face. "Interesting color choice. Perhaps you'd like to see my show?" He smiles. "I'm a performer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom