• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Blinking, Quill notices that Luke is gone. He turns towards Raios. "I assume he does that often. Um, I was thinking the tavern, not any bottle on me or anything. People-watching is fun."

((I'm going to be gone until Sunday afternoon. I might be able to get on briefly Saturday, but not much. I'm going to my cousin's wedding.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ooooh..." Now Luke's interest was fully on Val. But he furrowed his eyebrows when Val stated her occupation, almost like he was confused. "Hun'er?" He asked, as if he'd never heard the word in his life.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke was enamored by the pretty fur, and did indeed reach out to pet it for a moment, before furrowing his eyebrows again and stopping in place. He was like that for a moment, before gasping and looking back up at Val in shock. "Y'deaded a mon'ser?" He asked, as if this was a terrible tragedy and not a good thing at all.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The monster would have... Deaded people.... If she hadn't killed it." Felix says, using the boy's word. "She's saving people."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I saw people-bones around its den. It would have eaten me," Val said, understanding the kid's concern. Despite her profession, she loved animals, too. She just knew the ways of nature - that to eat, one had to kill and that there were some beasts that killed wontonly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke looked like he was about to cry through both explanations, but the simple logic managed to calm him, just a bit. But he still reached out and hugged the fur, muttering "Don' worries, I know y'wuzza good mon'ser. You be happies in da skies, OK?" Without him even realizing it, the wind rustled around him for a moment, playing with his hair and clothes as well as the fur. It stopped after a moment, though, and he pulled away with a smile. "Dere, now 'e betters." He declared, not upset by the death anymore.

((...I... don't even with this. I know, that would technically be Winnie's job, but let's just assume that since Heaven is commonly associated with the sky, that the sky goddes just sends souls on their way, tells them the way to go. The death goddess gets them after that and takes care of them then. I dunno. But it was what Luke would do, so mleh.))

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Actually the death goddess sort of harvests/guides souls and death and souls are her domain unless it's the soul of a sylpha/sky being. Elemental beings' souls are controlled by the goddess of their element. Winnie would control the manticore's soul. The wind can just be a little outburst due to his caring nature. The first sign of the goddess waking in him. But no, Luke is not able to send things to "Heaven". The realm of the dead greatly resembles the Greek Underworld. There is a specific area for animal souls, and the good/powerful/faithful believer souls stay in Anubya's palace. The rest are tormented for eternity. And it is possible to redeem yourself, so to say, and move from torment to peace, depending on what soul it is.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Alright then. How 'bout he just thinks he helped it get to Heaven, when in reality he just made the breeze pick up?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom