• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Sounds expensive," he stated sarcastically. "My name's Quill. Just Quill." This "Raios," like the majority of people Quill met, was slightly taller than him, and he noted with interest the fact that the man was barefoot.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios laughed at Luke's short-term-memory-loss. Well at least that's what it seemed to be. "So, you live here, or are you in town for another reason?"

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val sits down on a barstool next to Quill and ordered something strong. She seemed to be ignoring Felix behind her. After the morning she'd had, she wasn't paying attention to much. She dropped a few coins on the counter and talked briefly with the bartender inquiring if the merchant who handles leathers, furs and bounties was around today.

"With this hide I've got... I could come back and get drinks for everyone in the bar, if I want, but I've gotta sell it first."

"Yeah, just mix it with tea or somethin'. I know I don't usually order that, but some miscreant and I almost killed each other out there, and there were powers and crap swirlin' around all over the place! Stop asking so many questions, or I'll give this place a tremor!"

She slammed her fist on the counter, sending a very tiny earthquake through the counter and area, barely enough to rattle the bottles behind the bar, but enough to make the point that hassling her wasn't a good idea at the moment, as well as to raise the interest of anyone who did not know Val or her low-level powers.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
((Quill isn't in the tavern right now. He's outside talking with Luke and Raios.))

He chuckles at Raios's question. "I have no rhyme nor reason, no destination in mind. I am but a hapless wanderer in search of entertainment and amusement. Some find me shallow, vain, conceited, smug, condescending, sarcastic, lazy, melodramatic, annoying, and most of all loving to get a reaction out of people, but that's just them." He flaps his purple cloak purposefully overdramatically. "Might I interest you in a drink?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Quill's gone))

Felix sits beside her. "Something light, please." He smiles cheerily. The bartender, turning from Val, gets him a light ale, made from ginger roots, and hands it to him. He drinks it gratefully.
Mortécaio is in his underground fortress beneath the swampy land of Shaadilycar. He is experimenting with a very dark tracking spell, using the heart of an avid acolyte of Verdéytah. He looks on a map, and a green beacon shows up for a split second, but not long enough for a definite location. He curses harshly and starts adjusting the spell and the ritual to conduct it. He throws the carcass of the acolyte to four great, ferocious dog-wolves, who devour the body quickly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Meanwhile, as Winnie was heading out of the town, a little burst of energy went through her and caught her by surprise. She blinked as she felt the energy zip through her, but kept walking as she wondered what the heck that was. Didn't want to arouse suspicion, now did she?

((Hey, it's a death. If Shadsie can do that, I can do this. :P))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What do you mean?" He asks, looking around. But there were no windows in the dingy tavern, and no one had recently entered. "It couldn't be anything from here.... There's no windows. You might have just imagined it." He says thoughfully.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"It was weird... like something that went through my soul," she said. She yawned and stretched. "Maybe it's the atmosphere... smoky, dim... I need to find Flay's Leathers...."

With that, she wandered outside with her rolled hide, intent upon finding the shop to sell it. (And will run into whomever is out there right now).

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Since Luke had lost interest in 'Bud' and 'Funny-dude', he had wandered off. He was just looking all over for something or someone interesting, his eyes mostly on the sky. But one time they weren't, he found a lady carrying a big rolly-thing. So of course, he skipped right up to her and chirped "Hai!", his big ol' grin right on display.

((Merp. I feel a little hoggy doing this, but I also want to. So merp.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom