• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
For once in his life Quill actually felt a little confused as the boy tried to pat his hair down after giving such a strange answer. Curious behavior, he'd never met a person so...spacey before. "Um, yes, that's my hair," he said flatly, not moving one bit as the boy continued his attempt to flatten the lock of hair, to no avail. "You probably aren't going to get anywhere with that. Do you have a name?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uh-huh." The boy replied distractedly as he ignored Quill's advice. He also didn't seem to realize that he was expected to actually give his name after answering that question, so he went back to his hair-fixing endeavors.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Remember, Quill= water bender, pretty much, and Luke= airbender and might be able to control lightning after a long time of practice.))

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
((Understood.))

Sighing and rolling his eyes, although on the inside he was both perplexed and laughing, he licked his own hand and patted down the hair. "There. Now, let me be a bit more direct, with no room for...misinterpretations this time. What's your name, kid?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh!" Luke blinked as he realized that the stick-up hair had gone down now. Now that he was a little bit more back in reality, he smiled at his new bud and chirped out "Ah'm Luke! Whu's yer name, funny-dude?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
His demeanor remains casual, and he chuckles at being called "funny dude," musing over the irony in that statement. "Quill. Just Quill. What brings you here? Wait, I probably already know. You just wandered over here, and you don't even know what this town's name is or what you're doing here."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke tilted his head in a confused state as Quill spoke, but gasped as the man easily guessed how he had gotten here. "Duuuuuuuude..." He drawled, before returning to his dopey grin and chirping "Yer smart. I like you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke gave Quill another dopey look, then shrugged and answered "I likes da skies, I likes seein' em lots." With that, he hung his head back and turned his eyes back to the big blue expanse above him. "I'n it pretty?" He asked absentmindedly, swaying on his feet as he watched the puffy white clouds...

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
For a split second, Quill actually wondered whether the boy was pulling an elaborate prank on him similar to that Quill liked to play on others. But as the boy spent a full twenty seconds simply staring at the sky and murmuring, he concluded that that particular hypothesis was wrong. Odd character, definitely one to keep an eye on. Moving silently, he slipped around to the other side of him and waited to see how long it would take Luke to notice.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He didn't. Not for quite a long time. More than long enough for any normal person to lose his patience. Luke seemed completely entranced by the sky above him, the rest of the world fading away in his mind.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Yo, Luke!" Raiso said speed walking over. "Glad I found you, went of to buy some bread." He said holding up a bag with 2 loafs of bread in it. "So, who's this?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Huh?" Luke blinked his way back to reality yet again, and grinned and waved an arm over his head when he saw Raios. "Hai!" He chirped, before processing the question he'd been asked. "Oya, this's funny-dude." He answered, holding a presenting hand out to Quill. "Funny-dude, this's Bud." He added, moving the presenting hand over to Raios.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He rolled his eyes, smiling arrogantly. "Morning, "bud," he deadpanned, chuckling. "It's a pleasure to meet new people, as always."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom