• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Goddess. And the Anubya part should recognize her sister's voice.))

Felix dashes up and tackles Winnie before she hurts Val. "STOP!" The fire fades.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I know, I was just being callous. And she actually did, that was the 'who cares if she was angry' part. Winnie's just pushing it down, so it wasn't as obvious.))

Winnie let out a cry of surprise as she was tackled to the ground, dropping her knives in her shock. But that surprise did not last long. Her expression quickly turned into a dangerous glare as she came back to her senses and demanded "What the **** is wrong with you?!", shoving Felix off of her and standing back up in one swift motion. Thankfully, her voice and demeanor were back to normal, not quite so deadly and insane. She didn't look like she was about to go on a murderous spree anymore... but she looked angry enough to be close.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val fell to the ground as the green whisps freed her. She panted an looked around, not entirely sure what happened. "My arrows?!" she yelped. She went about picking them up frantically. She'd found a few unfamiliar ones, the ones she'd created when in trance-state. "What happened? What did I just do?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"You tried to kill me." Winnie replied without hesitation, her annoyance clear in her voice. What an idiot, acting like she didn't even know...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm trying to save Val's life, as well as yours! Clearly we just interacted with the goddesses!" Felix snaps. "Val, you were possessed and was shooting at Miss Grumpypants while I tried stopping you and she turned into a shadow.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Winnie just scoffed at Felix's explanation. "I don't believe in any goddesses." She spat, getting angrier by the moment. "Magic is magic, it has nothing to do with divine beings that just sit back and watch us until they want something. You people are obviously insane, and I am done wasting my time with you." And for the final time, she tried to turn around and leave, picking up her knives along the way.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"What?" Val asked, standing up straight and brushing herself off. "I haven't even been to the bar yet, and I'm acting inebriated..."

She watched Winnie go, still very suspicious of her, but not wanting to press... whatever had happened... again. "Look, I'm sorry. I honestly just blanked out for a moment there. Am I going crazy? Did I eat the purple berries again? Sometimes, they look so much like blueberries..."

She held her head, trying to figure everything out via some rational explanation.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Quill ignores the looks of bewilderment on some of the other patron's faces as he snarfs down his food, bedhead prominent even though his green shirt and purple cloak are neat and tidy. He quickly finishes and tidies up a little bit, licking his fingers to comb his hair, humming and smiling to himself. He opens the door and takes in the morning air, raising his arms outward dramatically, and he starts walking.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You didn't eat anything, Val... It was Verdéytah, I'm sure of it." He says with a heavy sigh. "You made arrows from the earth."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just to keep things moving, I bring back Luke.))

Luke was just wandering this funny town-place, his head hanging back as always. He only looked around occasionally, just in case something interesting was there. And one time, something was. A person with very funny-colored clothes. Luke thought that person looked interesting, so he practically skipped up to the man and chirped "Hai!" In his extra-cheery voice.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
As he hummed quietly to himself, drowned in his own thoughts, he faintly heard an energetic "Hai!" from behind him. He turned around, going hmn? in acknowledgement. A half smile formed on his face as he observed the figure standing before him. Blond hair, dopey eyes, blue tunic...happy-go-lucky and slightly spaced-out grin...all in all, not a type of character he was used to seeing in the cold cruel world. He smiled, a tuft of sandy hair sticking straight up, despite the fact that he had "combed" his hair.

"Morning," he deadpanned, a faint, lazy smile on his face. "You new in town?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhh... Mhmm." This indeed strange boy nodded, before absentmindedly reaching up and patting Quill on the head. He was trying to flatten down the funny stick-up hair, but it wouldn't stay down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom