• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Quill nodded absentmindedly, rubbing his eyes wearily. Might as well head to bed himself...he'd seen enough for tonight. Plenty to do in the morning, after all. Yawning, he stood and placidly walked to his own room, and immediately went to sleep.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The assassin left the bar when its numbers started to thin, and merely found the nearest leafy tree to camp out in for the night. She slept lightly, barely at all due to how naturally suspiscious she was of the world. But the dark of the night and the leaves of the trees kept her well-hidden from the world, so she relaxed just barely enough to get some shut-eye.

~

Luke ended up dragging his new friend all the way to a town. Luke didn't like towns as much as the outside places, the sky was harder to see. But towns had more people in them, so they were still pretty fun.

((Sorry if Fierce is not cool with the GMing. I will erase it if you're not, but I was just assuming that you'd like an excuse to get back into the plot, and Luke wasn't really gonna let go of Raios anyway, so... yeah.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The town is called Meroë, and Felix is whistling cheerily. "Finally!" He says in a singsong voice. "I love this town! So happy and so festive!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The assassin woke up at the sound of Felix's voice, and merely opened a single eye to see what had disturbed her rest. Meh, some travelers. Didn't look like they had a lot of valuables. That one girl seemed to have some sort of large creature leather, but it was nothing she cared about. She just observed the two for now, staying safely in the tree in case they were more than what they seemed to be.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...OK, so the annoyingly peppy male was some sort of fire mage. Duly noted, the assassin would definitely keep an eye on him now.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val found Felix's enthusiasm infectious. "Yes, it is! A lovely spring morning!" She danced and jumped. Where her toes landed, moss and grass sprang up. When she landed full-foot, the ground trembled, leaving an impression of her boot-soles into dirt and stone. Val normally did not do this, nor had she raised her power deliberately. It, apparently, was responding to her emotions.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Sorry, that GM was fine, but I'm gonna have an iffy schedule for the next 2 or so days. So.... yeah.))
Raios looked around the own. "Great to finally get out of that forest." He said with relief. "So, uh.... What now?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He laughs, maintaining his balance at the tremor. "You're in a delightfully good mood. I think we'll have an excellent show today." He beams at her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke just shrugged in answer to Raios, then let go of the boy's hand and ran off for some reason or another, laughing with joy. He thought he'd heard laughter on the wind...

~

The assassin was caught off-guard by the tremor, and actually had to hold onto some tree branches to avoid falling to the ground. Hopefully the rustling of the rest of the leaves in that tremor would disguise the movement she'd made.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Felix notices a movement going against the movement of a tree out of the corner of his eye, and glances that way. Seeing nothing new, he disregards it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val, with her hunter's eye, notices strange movement in the tree, as well. She cranes her neck and shields her eyes. After assessing that it is not some hungry animal munching leaves for its morning breakfast, she speaks up.

"How long have you been watching us? Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you." Val, of course, assumed that someone hiding in a tree was probably hiding from some abuser. She chose the innocent assumption. She wasn't on anyone's hit-list as far as she knew, nor did Felix seem to be afraid that anyone might be tailing them.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Look how full of yourself you are." A female voice replied to Val, full of amused contempt. "I wasn't watching you at all. I was merely asleep, and you woke me up." And with that, the woman in the black cloak hopped down from the tree's branches. She knew that this other woman was a hunter of sorts, and staying silent wouldn't do any good in avoiding her. So she'd just appease the woman's curiosity, then go find somewhere else to lurk about for the rest of the morning. "Thanks for that, by the way." She added with her trademarked snarky tone.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Why we're you sleeping in a tree in the first place?" Felix counters. "I mean, if you slept in the town, you'd be fine. Why are you out here?" He makes a little fire butterfly and watches it flit around his head.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Because- oh yeah, it's none of your business." The woman replied, not in the least amused by a butterfly made of fire. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be." And without even waiting for a reply, she started to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom