• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((For future reference talking to Imogen, Myriad, and Tatl, I will be gone most of today. I'm glad that you like this and get along, just.... When we're all together, you can't go posit a page of stuff that I have to catch up on, because, as DM, I have to know what's going on.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Alright. Sorry about that, DL. :sweat: Winnie's done with those guys for now, though.))

"Really?" Luke asked excitedly, looking down the path that Raios pointed out. "'n le's go dere!" In his excitement, he didn't even ask before grabbing Raios' arm and tugging him down the aforementioned path. The kid was kind of Luke's buddy now, the latter unconsciously taking him along on his random, destinationless journey.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios was a little surprised, slightly annoyed. But hey!? What's the problem? What's the worst that could happen? "Kay! But, could you slow down a little?" Raios asked politely.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh, OK!" Luke smiled at his buddy, slowing down to a brisk walk so his new friend could catch up. Yes, friend. Luke liked the sound of that. Friend. Yes, good. Friend.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That works... how big is the town?" He tilts his head to one side. "I want to know if I can give a performance there." He starts playing with the fire, changing the color of it. "I have everything I need in my bag."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(I don't know what you wanted the name of the town to be... you have the map)

"Yep. It's not a great city, but it's pretty sizable." She inspected her trophy-skin and rolled it up for travel. She picked up her own small bag and got her bow secured on her back.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He smiles happily, then starts gathering his things. He makes the fire vanish with a wave of his hand, plunging them into darkness. "Let's go."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
((Shadsie's up, I suppose. Finish our conversations, go to morning, head to the town, everyone meets, RP is on the road. Imogen, last I checked I was the last one who posted in our conversation.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((My hands are kinda tied right now. Winnie has no one to interact with, and frankly doesn't want to until she has to, and Luke is with Raios who hasn't done posted since the last time I posted. So... yeah. It's out of my hands.))

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Judith just smiled. By then, the bartender returned with her room key.

"Well," she said, her response a half yawn. "I'm going to my room now. It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Quill." She stood, performed a small curtsy, and headed off up the stairs near the back of the bar. Reaching the next floor, she matched the room number with the number etched on her key, and let herself in. She kicked off her boots, and sprawled spread eagle on the bed. It had been a long and stressful night. She would sleep like a rock until morning.

((I'm going to be busy moving the next few days. If you all get a little ahead, I'll find some way to catch up.))

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val walked ahead until she and her companion saw dawn rise over the town. (Again, I'm letting DL handle town-names here). Val yawned. She'd slept much of the day the previous day, before getting up to do her manticore-hunt, but was still a bit tired from walking all night outside of the forest. She shifted her rolled hide against her side and wondered if her merchant-contact's shop would be open yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom