• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus turned when Takaya offered him her coat. "Thanks, but I can't accept. You look like you could use it more. Besides, I'll survive. I've traveled like this before." Cyrus grinned, trying to reassure both Takaya and himself in his decision.

Cyrus turned to follow Feelora up the side of the mountain. Looking up he commented, "Looks like a couple parts are gonna be vertical climbs." He turned to the others and asked, "I can make it with my knives but what about the rest of you?"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

She bit her lip and examined the route in front of them. "I believe I can make it with my sword. At least I'll try my best." Olivia smiled, but she was a little unsure how well it would work. "Only one way to find out."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"I'll make it with some arrows." She said "But Cyrus, I've got this warm under clothing, I'll be fine. Please take the coat? I'm better off than you even without the coat."

She shoved the coat to him, giving him a pleading look.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: (really unsure)
But if I get my sword out....

Chiyoko: C'mon. Lothar already knows.

Rin: No! I can jump!

Chiyoko: Won't you get tired?

Rin: Nope.

(Rin scales the mountain in a second, jumping up onto all of the bigger rocks like a cat. Chiyoko, using her powers, turns her hair into a hand and grabs the ledge, hauling her up.)

Rin: (Looks at everyone scaling the mountain below him and shouts)
Want some help? I can get my pet demon cat to carry five of you!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

As she insists on offering the coat Rin starts jumping along the mountain. Chiyoko does the same, except she made a large hand out of her hair. When the boy mentioned the demon Takaya stook a step back. She stared at them wide eyed.

Why had Cordella picked such people for this mission?

Then something clicked in her head.

We didn't ask Rin if he'd gotten a letter from Cordella or not! We don't even know if Cordella can trust him!

She clumsily pulled her bow her bow out and fumbled around, readying an arrow.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Watches Takaya. Grins when she pulls out her bow."
Lothar: "Beginning to see the world my way, eh?"
Lothar: *Begins climbing up the mountain. Then turns to look back at Takaya.*
Lothar: "Rin seems nice enough. But that may just be a cover. I don't like how he talked about his 'demon pet'. We should dispose of him now before he kills us."
Lothar: *thinking* "Finally, someone who sees my way."
Lothar: *Waits for Takaya to shoot the arrow.*
Lothar: "We should kill Chiyoko too. Though, it wouldn't really be killing since she is not technically alive. Those two have such freakish and unnatural powers, I think it is for the best to end them."

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia:

Her eyes widened as she watched Rin and Chiyoko easily climb the mountain. At the mention of a demon, she frowned. Olivia watched as Takaya took out her bow and an arrow and overheard Lothar talking about how they should just kill them. Olivia sidled over to them. "Okay, sorry to eavsdrop, but I kinda agree on Rin. If he has demons with him then that is NOT good, you know what he could do to us with those things? But as for Chiyoko....she really did get invited by Cordella and I'm not sure how much Cordella would like it if we killed one of her chosen heroes..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus accepts the coat when he sees the pleading look in Takaya's eyes. "Well okay, since you insist. Thanks!" Cyrus puts the coat on and zips it up. It was form fitting and the clasps held it tight. "Wow," he thought. "It fits perfectly and doesn't impede my movement at all."

Cyrus turned to the mountain and brought out the dragon knives he bought at the smith's place. He began climbing at a relatively fast pace, getting more confident in the ice as he did. As Cyrus climbed he quickly began to outpace the others. However something caught his eye and he stopped, sitting on a nearby ledge. He looked at the gems on the end of the knives and saw them glowing. They seemed to get brighter the higher he got. Cyrus called out to the others. "There's something here I think you guys should take a look at."

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: (Stares at the ready-to attack group)
Don't be paranoid!!! Exorcists have the power to TAME demons. He is not evil, in fact he saved me once. I only was wondering if you want some help getting up. Look-
Tue lei sec catorce natou..... EXANTURA!
(A giant cat appears. He is all black with blue eyes)
Kage: Hiii! I am Kage!
Rin: (gives Kage the letter from Cordella to Kage)
Take this to Takaya!
Kage: Yeaaaa! (Kage jumps down rapidly and drops the letter at Takaya's feet. Kage then returns to Rin)
(Rin and Chiyoko hop on Kage)
Rin: Guys, this is your last chance. If you want me lost, then fine. I will go.
...Though remember all I said. I seem innocent enough, right?

(Rin and Choyoko get ready to run off on Kage)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar:

He felt really sad for Rin and Choyoko got on something they called "Kage" and were prepared to ride off. Xaviar felt sorry for this distrust of them. Could this group really be so afraid of people who were different? That made Xaviar sad, he knew he was a bit different from them as well. He had never really been, well normal. Xaviar decided to speak up, "Are you people really so scared of them? Just because they are foreign to you? For example what if one of us just randomly sprouted wings!? Would you shoot down, Olivia, Cyrus, or ANYONE for that matter?" He sighed and decided to stop. "None of you have any idea what it means to be different... that's all." He sigh and walked a small distance from the group, "Go on without me... I was... never meant for this."

(this doesn't mean I'm leaving... nor does Xaviar have wings... ....or does he?! Just kidding... I dunno...)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus sat on the ledge, observing the argument below. "Looks like they got in a fight. Lothar really does like to instigate." Cyrus watched as Xaviar suddenly left the group. "Well that's not good," Cyrus thought. He was about to try and bring their attention to the glowing gems in his knives again when he heard a loud crack. "Damn" was all he could say before the ice he was sitting on gave way out from underneath him.

As Cyrus plummeted his adrenaline kicked in. He used insanely fast reflexes and swung his knive into the wall. It held, but only barely. Cyrus sprang into action. He began swinging on the blade, using his weight to add momentum. Just as the knife came loose Cyrus flipped through the air, kicking out the riot blades in his boots as he did so, and firmly planted his four blades into the wall. Cyrus let out a sigh of relief, grinning as he did so.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She had been right behind Cyrus the whole time. The bickering between Rin and Chiyoko, Takaya and Lothar; she had no interest in it whatsoever. They're fighting about who lives and who dies does not focus on the task at hand at all. Christ, can't we focus please? I really do wish that Rin and Chiyoko weren't so freaking other-worldy. Feelora thought this thoroughly and hastily as she hoisted herself up next to Cyrus.

"Alrighty," Feelora breathed, catching her breath. She turns to Cyrus, her nose red from the attacking cold. "Show me what you got going on up here. Something we need to see?" She tilts her head, curious.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia:

She felt a wave of guilt pass over her, she had nothing against people who were different. "Look, Xavier, you are cut out for this! CORDELLA chose you herself! I personally have nothing against people who are different but the whole demon thing erks me." Olivia sighed in defeat. "I'm going up to see what Cyrus was shouting about, if we're gonna fight maybe we should do it AFTER we find the 2nd dragon." Olivia took out her sword. Using her sword to dig into the mountain and her free hand to grab onto the ledges, she pulled herself up to where Feelora and Cyrus were.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
(Lol Siniru... could we take the complete weirdness down a notch please? A blue flame boy that is the son of satan and a bioengineered shapeshifter girl riding on an not-so-evil demon cat is a little weird... you think? But 5000 points for creativity.)

Lothar: "HAVE YOU COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT KILLING THEM?"
Lothar: * Angrily glares at group*
Lothar: *Screams* "All you EVER do is support and overtrust everyone you meet. One day, someone you think you trust WILL hurt you... and you will regret not killing them when you had the chance. LOOK AT THEM! They are so freakish that we could not possibly begin to understand their ways. Try to not see them as innocent people and SEE THEIR DARK SIDE FOR ONCE! Not everyone is kind and caring as you are!"
Lothar: *suddenly becomes very quiet*
Lothar: "Believe me. I know what it is like to trust someone with all your heart, only for them to leave you for dead the next day. I thought of my parents the same way you think of Chiyoko and Rin. Then, one day, my parents dumped me in a hole and left."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom