• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia had stayed silent the whole time, she did not want to upset the dragon anymore then they already had. She bowed her thanks for the tear then quickly got back on Gypsy. The brave horse had only slightly flinched at the dragons presence.

She racked her brain and remembered just how far the Dethian Mountains were from the forest. "It's more then a weeks ride there, guys. We had better get a move on."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"If you show as much disrespect to Vern, you will not be so lucky." Farlon directid this to the boy who had been chased by the large monster.

Farlon nodded his head in aproval to Feelora, Cyrus and Takaya. Then he turned around and headed back to his sleep.

Takaya:

As Farlon left she gave a bow and mounted her horse. When Farlon was gone she put the tear safely away on the side of her horse.

"So, off to the Dethian mountains we go!" She said cheerfully.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Woah, hold up," Cyrus paused to catch his breath. "Did I just approach a dragon and ask him to give us a tear?!"

Still shocked, Cyrus slowly climbed up on Shadow before grinning and said, "Onward!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The travelers mounted their horses and headed to the snowy Dethian Mountains. Of course, there wouldn't be much snow in the summer, but it would have snow nonetheless. They traveled for weeks, having fun talking about their encounter with Farlon. They talked about what it would look like there, for none of them had ever been there. Lothar always kept a close eye on Chiyoko and Rin, making sure they didn't make any sudden moves to attack. When they reached the foot of the mountain, they saw how large it towered over them. They saw the path slowly ascend up along the mountain. There wasn't much plant life here, and it wouldn't get any better further up.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

As the group reached the foot of the mountain, Feelora noticed it's steepness and the lack of both flora and fauna. She pulled a bit on the reigns, and Sienna slowed down.

"Alright, people. I really don't think these horses will be able to endure a long trek of steep and snowy trails..." Feelora trailed off what she was saying, for she was trying to think of something that the group could do with the horses. She thought of nothing.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Along the journey, he had learned to like the strange new boy. However, he still kept a watchful eye on Chiyoko."
Lothar: "You are right Feelora. I will let my horse free here. I am sure the horses will wait around here until we return. They are trained, after all."
Lothar: *Does just that. Then, he pulls the new boy aside for a moment.*
Lothar: "I am beginning to like you, magical flame boy. However, I still have a few questions. Who are you and what is your past. What were you doing in the woods, and why do you trust Chiyoko. She isn't even human... she was created, not born. Who knows what evil she will do."
Lothar: *Pauses*
Lothar: "Oh, and are YOU dangerous? I still am not sure if you killed that man in the woods. My attack on you was a little extreme... but I only want to protect my friends. I just need to decide if YOU are my friend, or my enemy."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: Well... Here is what happened with me and Chiyoko....
I was really young at the time........

-FLASHBACK(What Rin is telling Lothar)-

Rin: (was walking down the road through his home town, when a couple of bullies jumps out before him)
Bully: HEY! WEAK KID!
Rin: Wha?
Bully: Where is your little four-eyes brother?! -Bullies laugh-
Rin: Ugh..... You know my reputation at school!! NOW GET LOST!!
Bully: Keh Keh.... (Severly grabs Rin)
Rin: WHA?!
Bully: Give me your money! OR ELSE!
Rin: .....
(Chiyoko runs along the corner and sees me getting mauled by the boy)
Chiyoko: HEY! LET THAT BOY GO!!!!!
Bully: Oooh! Another mouse to the trap!
Rin:......
(Chiyoko throws her Chakrom. It trails right through the hand holding Rin)
Bully: UAH?!?! RETREAT!!!
Rin: (collapses onto the ground)
Chiyoko: You ok?
Rin: Y-yes. Who are you.
Chiyoko: My name is Chiyoko.
Rin: THE SCIENTIFIC PROJECT?!
Chiyoko: That is behind me. I wanna be normal.
(turns to walk away)
Rin: WAIT! CAN YOU MAKE MY STRONGER?!
Chiyoko: ......Alright

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Rin: From that day Onwards, we were best friends. And believe me, she is a very humorous and quirky girl when she does not feel hated. We played tag, even though Chiyoko is 10x faster than me.... And so on.

And about my backstory, I am an Exorcist-in-Training. I get rid of demons. My dad died when I was young, and my mum still lives now.
(Gives a smile)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "Okay. But what were you doing in the woods? I am going to throw a guess out there and say you are also from the future?"
Lothar: *Is a little less scared of Rin now."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: I am under orders by my leaders. If finding the tears, then I have the same objective as you. I got to the woods and saw that man dead, with a monster on top of him. I am collecting the tears to save the queen.
(Starts walking away) And one more thing. Feel free to call me the Blue Exorcist. That is my nickname.

(Thinks: If only he is not from my home world.... Then he would know that blue flames are the symbol for Satan)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She dismounted her horse and dropped the reigns.

"I guess we just let them go here. If they stay they stay, if they leave they leave. We can probably get more horses at Dethia."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus jumps down and nods at the others. He turns to look up at the snow topped mountain. "So we're supposed to go up there?" he asked showing a bit of nervousness. He looked down at his shirt, realizing that it was sleeveless. "Well this is gonna suck...." he muttered to himself.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She dismounted Sienna as well, and stroked her mane. Feelora was fairly confident that Sienna would stay, if robbers or theives didn't steal her first. Sienna was loyal.

"Takaya's right. We'll leave them here, and whatever happens, happens." Feelora gives one last glance to Sienna, and the horse stomps and neighs. Feelora smiles crookedly and her eyes tear away from her.

Feelora then becomes amused by Cyrus. "Afraid of a little cold?" Feelora has a tough mentality, so she smirks at Cyrus's complaints. "I know this is difficult to do, but it will be easier to complete this trek if you don't think about the weather at all. Keep your mind on something else." She shrugs and turns away, back towards the foot of the mountain. She steps forward and waves on the others.

"Let's do this!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"Here."

She pulled off a light coat she'd been wearing. She gets cold easily due to bad blood circulation, but she handed it to Cyrus anyway.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia petted Gypsy and smiled at the horse. "We'll be back soon, girl. You stay here and rest with the other horses." She was slightly worried she wouldn't see her horse again, but she kept hope that she would.

Olivia looked around, already feeling cold in her coat. "Brrr well, thinking of something else might be hard but I'll try it. Lets just hope this dragon isn't too far in..."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(omgee, Silver is alive! .... wait... wrong forum xD)

Xaviar:

".... Its just a little cold. It won't bother me any... i'm used to it" Xaviar, had been acting very gloomy lately, not the fun loving, accident prone guy he normally is. It appeared no one noticed, but he didn't care, he knew they could never understand. "Let's go." He said this then dismounted his horse, then petted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom