• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

Feelora and Takaya arrived at the end of an awkward sceen. The first thing they noticed was Chiyoko hugging a strange boy, then Lothar picking up his sword and Cyrus getting up from the ground. Olivia screamed and everyone directed their attention to her. It seemed to stop people from thinking what they thought at that moment, but then it got worse.

"Shut up you stupid human!"

They all turned to see the large green dragon still standing there. He looked even angrier than before.

Takaya:

She and Feelora made it back in time to hear Olivia screaming. She put her hands over her ears as she didn't want to hear the deafening scream. Then she heard a low loud voice shouting. Olivia instantly stopped and she saw the great big green dragon, standing right before them. She couldn't help but smile as she looked upon his angry face.

"Your Farlon!" She shouted.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stood up on shaky legs. The fall didn't break any bones but it did do a number on his senses. He heard Olivia's scream but it sounded like a low and faint whine. Then just as his hearing came back he heard the Dragon tell her to shut up.

As he dusted himself off Cyrus heard Takaya call the dragon Farlon. He turned and saw Chiyoko and the new boy, Rin, get a bit edgy. Before they could do anything Cyrus stepped up to Farlon and bowed. "Hello Farlon, great dragon of the forest." Cyrus said, trying to stay calm.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: Was thrown off his horse in all the chaos. "WHOA!" He was stunned a little until he heard "You're Farlon!". "Wha?! This is the dragon?!" He spoke.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia's heart skipped a beat when she heard the dragon speak to her to shut up. She blushed a deep red out of embarrassment and fell to her knees while folding her hands together. "I.....I'm so sorry, Farlon.....forgive me, I was just trying to calm the chaos around me. I do not wish for anybody else to get hurt." It took everything within her to suppress the rising tears of fear. She had no desire to cry in front of her team mates, a dragon, and a strange boy.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Stunned with the scene in front of her, she stopped Sienna abruptly and unsaddled her. Making eye contact with Farlon and not breaking it, she curtsies for him. She then slowly stands back up, ignoring the disastrous scene around her.

"Farlon. We had no intention to disturb you in these vast woods." Feelora clasps her hands together in front of her chest, as if asking for forgiveness. "Despite this tragedy in your forest, we have actually come for you."

Feelora then lowers her head and shuts her eyes, waiting for a response. She braces herself, tightening her muscles and crouching a bit.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "DANG IT!"
Lothar: *Picks up sword*
Lothar: *To Rin* "YOU! You better have some great explaining to do. You are a strange powerful being we found in the forest. I don't trust the unknown... mostly because almost all of the unknown wants my head."
Lothar: *Notices Dragon*
Lothar: "WOAH! Oh.... erm... hi there..."
Lothar: *Remembers something"
Lothar: "You are very wise... and you are a dragon. That means you must be able to see the pure of heart in people... if the legends are true. Chiyoko is not, by our definition, alive. So I doubt you will be able to tell if she is good. And I KNOW she is evil. But this boy... I sense something purely evil about him. Something I have never felt before. Is he a good soul? Or is he a monster from the depths of the earth?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She hastily lifts her head and takes a quick glance at Lothar, her eyes wide and critical. Does he not know that with all of his questioning, he is being extremely rude?! She screams this in her head as she still waits for Farlon the Dragon to reply.

Oh please, please don't let his questioning destroy our chances of having Farlon help us...

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: Ugh.... Stop being so paranoid!!!! I--- *sigh*
Chiyoko: Rin, stop. There is no reasoning with him. When and if Farlon checks up on our souls, he will know that we are actually not evil.... no matter where our birth place is.
Rin: *knows what she is refering to* Yeah. I....

-they both stand back, letting Farlon reply to Lother's question/comment)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

Farlon listens to the human's questions. He doesn't care about them, he just wants them out of here.

"No, I will not." He said simply to Lothar. He sees the respect he was shown by the others. "What is it you want?" He directs his question to Cyrus, Takaya and Feelora.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus heard the gruffness in Farlons voice but he also heard a much kinder under tone. Feeling a bit more sure of himself he replied to Farlon.

"Well Farlon sir, we have come to this forest of yours with a request from the great mage Cordella. You see, the queen of this land is sick and the only cure for her are the tears of seven dragons. Cordella sent us in the hopes that you might help us by giving a tear. In addition, we have a request ourselves. We were wondering if you knew where any of the other six noble dragons may be. Please Farlon, will you help us?"

Cyrus spoke all this without missing a beat and he hoped that Farlon would help them out.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Is startled by the dragon's sharp answer*
Lothar: "If you will not answer me dragon, then it is for the best. You are much wiser than me, and probably have your reasons. I only care about the safety of our group and our mission. This means I have to defend us against anything of potential harm."
Lothar: *Calmes down a lot, but still has his sword resting on Rin's throat.*
Lothar: "We are in need of a tear, oh wise dragon. If you would give it to us, then we shall leave you in peace."
Lothar: *Gives a friendly bow to the dragon, admiring his wisdom.*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"The great mage Cordella, and a tear? Hmm." He stod there thinking about it. Then he came to his decision. "I will give you a tear, but if you loose it, that's it. I can't give you anymore. I don't know where the other dragons are, but I've heard that my brother, Vern, is in the south, in the Dethian mountains."

He bent his head down, waiting for someone to come with a container to take the tear.

Takaya:

She was a bit hesitant to go to Farlon with an empty animal skin, but they needed to get the tear. She went over to him, careful to be as respectful as she could. She opened the animal skin and let Farlon give the tear. She closed it up as he raised his head. She went back to the rest of the group.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She stood stock still as she lifted her head and watched Takaya gently take the tear from Farlon. Feelora envied her, but was thankful that she had a container to carry the tear in. Feelora slowly rose from her stance and looked up at Farlon with a smile.

"We thank you ever so kindly for your generosity. We will leave as quickly as we can in hopes that you do not have to be disturbed anymore. Again, thank you." Feelora curtsied once more, and then saddled Sienna. Sienna neighed and stomped a couple times, a little shaken from the visit of Farlon. Feelora calms her down and whispers in her ear to sooth her.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: (Sigh) He should've checked. Maybe then he will start acting nicer towards me...
Chiyoko: Impossible to change personalities. I guess he just isn't much of a trusting guy. But come on, we will prove that we are trustworthy!
Rin: (Le sigh) I guess. -slowly pushes Lothar's sword away and follows the group-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom