• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia was already surprised and upset by finding a beaten and dead man along their path, it brought back a few of her own past memories, but now they were under attack causing panic to well inside her. She unsheathed her sword and lifted it in case anything jumped out. "We....we can't leave you! What's going on anyway?! Who's attacking us and what?" Olivia knew now was the time for running and not questions but she couldn't help it.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Meanwhile, Rin is swathed in blue flames. The enemy is close)
Rin: Ugh.... This guy is persistent. I wonder if Chiyoko is ok?
Monster: Graarrrrgh! (swipes and catches Rin on the side, blood splattering the floor.
Rin: This guy is top-level. Like I will be able to do this alone.
(Takes a hit with his flaming sword and misses)
Gr.......
Monster: (Holds claws out. He is charging energy)
Rin: Dammit no! He is charging his special attack! The invisible instant-kill one which is impossible to dodge!

-The monster strikes!-

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The monster charged its energy to strike and kill one of the little human beings it saw. Chiyoko lay on the ground unconscious, Lothar and Olivia stood ready to fight, but they didn't know who to kill, the boy with the flames or the large monster. Suddenly, as the monster was about to strike, a large lizard with mighty wings pinned it to the ground. The lizard didn't waste any time in tearing at its neck. The monster was dead, and the dragon looked down at the humans, angry at the disturbance.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus was about to continue further when he heard a loud boom to the south east. Cyrus spun around and shouted, "What the hell was that?! It sounded huge." Cyrus climbed a tree and tried to see towards the sound but the trees covered his vision. He could make out some trees knocked aside but not much else.

Cyrus shouted down to Xaviar, "Hey, isn't that supposed to be where Lothar, Olivia, and Chiyoko are? Should we go check it out?"

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
And no, Chiyoko is not dead, just plain out. Don't jump to any conclusions unlike what happened with a previous RP I played "^_^)
So this means Chiyoko is dead?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WHY GOD!?!?!? WHY?!?!??!?! :P

Lothar: *Watches whole scene through the thick underbrush*
Lothar: *Takes in information slowly and puts in into perspective*
Lothar: *Thinking* "Hmm... several things are out of place here. One, there is a dead man on the road. Two, Chiyoko is unconscious, and I presume her dead... or she just wants us to think she is dead. Three, a monster was chasing a young man through the woods. Four, Chiyoko is friends with this boy. Five, this young man has strange, perhaps deadly, powers. And six, A dragon killed the monster."
Lothar: *Tries to put the facts together*

Lothar: *Thinking* "Let's see here, the man was obviously killed by something. I don't think it was Chiyoko, as I kept watch on her the whole time. So it was either the dragon, the boy, or the monster. If the dragon killed him, there would be much larger wounds.... and he probably would not still be in one piece. So that leaves the Monster or the boy. If it were the monster, then he would have probably been consumed by now. THEN IT MUST BE THE BOY!"

Lothar:* Unsheathes sword.*
Lothar: "It all makes sense now! That boy killed the man we found and then was ambushed by the monster!!!!!"
Lothar: *Charges toward the boy, alert of any attacking moves he may make.*
Lothar: "I trust Chiyoko just about as far as I could throw that dragon. Any friend of Chiyoko must also be a murderer. It all makes sense! This was all a setup for Chiyoko and her friend to kill us!"

Lothar: *Leaps, with sword extended, toward the boy. Trying to find a spot which would lead to a fatal blow*

(Lol, in case any of you are wondering why Lothar is acting this way, it is because he has a strange quirk in which he always has to solve a mystery with the evidence given to him. The evidence may be very minimal... this leads him to make incorrect conclusions. One of the disabilities of over-thinking a situation.)

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Halting her forward progress, she sits on Sienna and ponders. While in thought, she hears a distant noise from the woods, sounding like a bass drum. She's taken aback and peers at Takaya with a questioning look.

"You don't think that happened to be any of the others, do you?" She then looked back at the paths and panicked a bit. She has been faced with a divergence of a path, and now a possible threat that her companions are in a costly battle of sorts. Her eyes dart from path to path, contemplating. She jumps down from Sienna and takes out a ripped piece of cloth from Cyrus' earlier wound. She then looks around, knowing earlier that they passed bushes full of bright red berries. She spots a bush and grabs a handful of them. Feelora then proceeds to squish them in her hand and drizzle the juice onto the cloth. Seconds later, the cloth is a bright red just like the berries. She then ties the cloth onto a small branch in between the diverging paths, indicating their arrival.

"This will have to do," Feelora turns to Takaya with angst in her eyes. "I may be the adventurous type, but I simply cannot leave the others alone, especially if danger is amidst." Feelora then hops back onto Sienna and pulls the reigns back the opposite way, to where they came from.

"Let's go find them." She then kicks the side of Sienna and clicks her tongue. Sienna rears back and lands in a run, winding through the trees, back to their original spot. Feelora doesn't look back, because she knows that Takaya will follow.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She sees Feelora tie the red peice of cloth onto a branch. Feelora said they need to find the others, and sends her horse running to find them. Takaya quickly kicks the side of her horse and follows.

Narrator:

Feelora and Takaya rode for what seemed like a short time. The desire to know what danger their friends were in was strong and that made them go faster every minute.

The dragon looked at one of the humans, about to attack the blue flamed one. The dragon didn't care for the human's problems, but he wasn't happy that the humans had made a lot of noise and disturbed his slumber.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar:

He had heard the commotion as much as Cyrus had. "Sounds like trouble! We have to hurry!" Like a boss, Xaviar turned his horse around and made the horse dash in the direction of the noise.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Sees the dragon also looking angry at the boy with the blue light*
Lothar: *thinking* "Ah good, so the dragon is also on my side."
Lothar: *Is in mid leap. Lothar positions his sword so he can stab it through the boy's neck. He calculates three seconds till impact."

(Lolz. We need a creative way to stop Lothar and his rash decisions. Ideas anyone? :P)

Oh and sorry I did not write that much this time. I am too busy laughing at Go_Skyward's sigg :lol:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Lolz. We need a creative way to stop Lothar and his rash decisions. Ideas anyone? :P)

Oh and sorry I did not write that much this time. I am too busy laughing at Go_Skyward's sigg :lol:

(Mission Accomplished! c: anyways, no clue xD)

Xaviar:

Arrives on the scene. Sees Lothar about to strike to the boy. "What?!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus continued riding with Xaviar, speeding towards the commotion at top speed. As they arrived Cyrus saw Lothar attacking a boy. His blow was about 3 seconds away. As Xaviar shouted Cyrus' instincts kicked in. Cyrus jumped from Shadow, trying to block the sword strike. However his foot caught and Cyrus flew forward, accidentally kicking Lothar's sword from his hand, and smash straight into the boy. "I'm alright," Cyrus groaned, still laying on top of the boy.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia watched as all this went down, her eyes wide with fear and curiosity. Was this the dragon they were looking for? Who was the blue flamed boy? Could this be an ambush set up by Chiyoko or were her words true? Did the monster kill that man, or was it somebody else? Olivia's head spun with all the action and questions and she knew she needed to stop this so they could figure it out....BEFORE someone else got killed.

Sucking in a deep breath, she opened her mouth wide and let out a high pitched, ear-shattering scream. She wasn't sure if this would stop everything but she wanted to try.

(Heh as a note, I TOTALLY forgot to put that she also has this terrible scream due to the incident with a healing mage. It's not that big of a deal but I wanted to include it. Hope that's okay haha :sweat: oh and I just figured Olivia would try to be the peacekeeper at this moment, it doesn't have to work ;) )

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: No. It is ok. You saved me... (looks at Lother, scared)
(All of the flames go out when his sword is away. So don't call him stuff like 'flamed boy' because it confuses me)
(looks at sword in scabbard, thinking about the attack with the man. He then sees Chiyoko running up to him)
Chiyoko: Rin!
Rin: Chiyoko! You are alright
Chiyoko: I was just unconscious the whole time
Rin: (Gets up and gives Chiyoko a cuddle. Chiyoko returns the cuddle)
Both: (looks at the small group and then back at Lother, Chiyoko's arm is still around Rin)

(Just so you know, nobody knows that Rin is the son of Satan (Satan is the superior of the Demons. Like Hades with the underworld. That huge.) I think the group will find out sooner or later though, as the flames and tail come out when sword is drawn. They don't even know about the powers, just that he is an ordinary boy. Tail is unknown, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom