• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

She listened as the others figured out what they all should do and finally nodded her consent. "Perfect on everything. If we don't find anything within three miles, when we regroup we will have to figure out how much farther in each direction we'd need to go. Its probably best if all groups are back by night fall or sooner otherwise we should assume that somethings wrong. Agreed?" Olivia smiled, just wanting to cover the details so everybody is in the loop of things.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"It's settled then!" shouted Cyrus, excitement clearly showing.

Cyrus held his hand out, palm down, and said to the others, "All in. Repeat after me, 'We strive for honor, we strive for valor, we strive to hold true and never to cower. On my name I do swear, I will hold strong, I will be there'!"

Saddling up Cyrus said, "Let's go! We got a real job ahead of us!" With that Cyrus grinned wide and set off, Xaviar following along behind him.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She put her hand where Cyrus's was, and let him say what he needed. The group then begins to split up, and Feelora saddles Sienna and starts to head East. She looks back at Takaya, nodding her head in the direction of East, as if to say "let's go". Still looking forward, Feelora raised her hand and yelled "good luck!" to the others as they departed.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She mounts her horse and follows Feelora East through the forest.

Narrator:

Cyrus and Xaviar traveled through the forest for a while, talking and joking. It passed the time away quickly as they both enjoyed it. Xaviar had a few moments where he fell off, but they both laughed and carried on. They were caught by surprise by a grey wolf as they rode, but this time they had the height advantage. They killed the beast easily, with only a minor re-opening of Cyrus's wound from moving his arm a lot. He was able to treat it though, to the best of his ability, and they continued.

Chiyoko, Lothar and Olivia were travelling, not talking much. Lothar kept his distance from Chiyoko, always watching her in case she made a move. Olivia occasionally tried to talk to make the group livelier, but Lothar just shrugged and Chiyoko kept silent. It felt forever as they trotted through the forest, until they met up with a man beside the trail. He looked bloody and almost dead.

Feelora trotted along the trail, keeping her eyes out for wolves. Takaya followed beside her, also keeping her eye out. They didn't talk much, as Feelora was concentrating on not getting ambushed and Takaya was shy. They trotted for the longest time, before they came upon an odd looking path. It was made of stone, different from the dirt one they travelled. The dirt path kept to the east and the stone path went off North East.

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

She spotted this man and rushed to his side, quickly putting an arm on his shoulder to support him in case he fell. "Oh my word...sir, are you okay?" Olivia knew this would sound like a pretty stupid question considering he was bloody, but she needed to check to see if he was responsive.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

Olivia rushed to the side of the man they had spotted on the side of the road. She knew he was bleeding, but she wanted to know if he was still alive. He didn't speak when she had asked him if he was alright. Lothar jumped off his horse and rushed to her and the man, ready to help the man onto one of the horses. Chiyoko sat there, scared. She had seen dead men before, and meeting one after she had decided to quit her killing made her terrified. Olivia reached for the man's wrist and checked his pulse. He was dead.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Shadow trotted along following Cyrus who decided to jump of to walk a bit. He loved riding horseback but couldn't stand sitting still for so long. It made him jumpy, the same way that lots of coffee did.

"Well that was some fight, eh Xaviar? My cut opened back up but it's not deep. It'll be fine if I keep it covered." Cyrus looked back at Xaviar and said, "Looks like you got show off too. I didn't know you were that good with a sword. That was a nice killing blow you landed."

Cyrus stopped for a second. He was feeling a bit hungry so he pulled some smoked fish from his pack before continuing his pace. Biting in, he chewed in silent thought, wondering when, if at all, they would find this cave. It seemed they had traveled for ever and still they had not seen anything.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar:

He listened closely while Cyrus spoke to him, "Yeah, I guess I have some... slight skill... maybe more than I give myself credit for. I hope you wound gets better." He then rubbed his small wound on his left leg. (just cause)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "So he is dead?"
Lothar: *Thinks*
Lothar: "Curious. I wonder what could have killed him. Maybe this dragon is not as friendly as we were told."
Lothar: *Glances at Chiyoko*
Lothar: "Or maybe something else killed it... can you examine the wounds? Any projectiles or teeth?"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(What the hell? Chiyoko wasn't even there, lol)
*Chiyoko silently and painfully bounds up to them, injuries covering up her body fully*
Chiyoko: H---He.. (coughs) lp....
(spits blood)
W--e... ar..(coughs) e bei--ng... at--tacked...
(At that moment, blue flames explode in the trees. Chiyoko remembers him from somewhere)
P........ (collapses onto her knees) forgive my..... impudence...
S-save... My..... bes-t f-f-friend....
H.he is the one... With the blue fla--mes...
(The one on my avi and siggy lol)
sa--ve him... F-From... The... *Chiyoko collapses*
D-----Don't worry about me......... G-Go...

(I know this is quite abig jump... I just wanted a way to introduce a new character, though first I am going to ask permission from this post... Allow it for once, please? And forgive me for getting you dragged into my ideas. And no, Chiyoko is not dead, just plain out. Don't jump to any conclusions unlike what happened with a previous RP I played "^_^)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Okay, I'll allow it. Just VM/PM me a character sheet and that character'll be good to go. But please next time if you do this, VM/PM me about it instead of posting it in the RP thread.;))

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Tugging on the reigns of Sienna, she comes to a stop. She has come upon a split in the road; one leads nicely off to one side, stony and stable. The other is just a continuation of what they have been traveling on for the past few hours; dirt road. Feelora squints her eyes, speculating. She turns back to Takaya.

"Take a look here," she points to the diverging paths. "We've got a bit of a problem..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom