• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus notices a black stallion*
Cyrus: "Heh, reminds me of the one I used to ride for a small farm once."
*Cyrus walks up to the black stallion and strokes his mane and offers up an apple*
Cyrus: "Well it maybe cliche but I'll call you Shadow. Cool with you?
*Shadow snorts in Cyrus's face. Cyrus laughs*
Cyrus: "Guess I'll take that as a yes!"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Lenny: *Chuckles and replies to Feelora* Oh yes, she is. And loyal too. If she senses danger, not only will she stay by your side but she'll jump in front of an incoming sword slash if she thinks its about to hit you. *Pats the horse lightly on her shoulder* Course that means if you want her to run away from trouble, she won't always go.

Olivia: *Looks through the horses**Spots a black and white horse. The mane is half white and half black, and all of its hooves are covered in a soft, mane like hair that goes up to mid leg.**Walks up to it, sticks her hand out**It sniffs her then pushes her nose into Olivia's hand**giggles* Well gee, Cyrus already has a name for his horse. Now I need to think of one for you.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
(HOLY!!!!!! O_O You guys post fast...)

Lothar: *Walks up to a brown horse in the corner*
Lothar: "Hello big guy, I think that I will take you"
Lothar: *Notices the horse's eyes seem to be a different color from each angle he looks at it.*
Lothar: "Wow, it is almost like your eyes are the color of the rainbow. I shall call you Dash... or even better, Rainbow Dash because of your eyes."
Lothar: *Mounts Rainbow Dash and waits for the others."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Whoa, you guys post a FAST.)

Takaya:

She was surprised at the man giving them free horses, but went with it anyway. She followed the others out to the stable next door. Seeing a chesnut horse in the far corner she smiles and walks up to it.

"Hey there. I suppose I'll call you Chess."

The horse just bent down to eat the food from the bowl below it.

"Not the greatest eh? Alright, I'm ready!"

She gets a sadle from the wall and puts it on the horse, making sure it's secure. She mounts the horse waiting for the others.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(hello with the pudding. xD)

Xaviar: *looks at the last horse* oh... hello little fella. *the horse is pure white with gold eyes. lol* .... guess I'll call you... Silver. *mounts horse* GO SILVER! *falls off the back of the horse* OWWW! .... I mean! I TOTALLY CALLED THAT!

Silver: Nayy *sounds like its snickering*

Xaviar: .... really?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Eh, sorry guys. >.< I'll try not to move along the plot. I tend to do that :S

Feelora: *Her horse already has a saddle upon it, with the reigns attached as well. Feelora puts her foot into the straddle and hurdles herself onto the horse. Once situated, she grabs the reigns and gently turns the horse to the others. Feelora leans forwards and talks to the horse into her ear.*

You're mighty beautiful, girly! *She says to the mare. She brushes her mane with her fingers.* I will call you Sienna.

*Feelora sits upright again, back straight. Sienna neighs once more, showing her teeth. Feelora giggles a bit.*

I think she's just as ready as I am!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus crouchs down, stretches, and leaps up landing perfectly on Shadow's back*
Cyrus: "Looks like I'm ready."
*Cyrus turns to Lothar and grins*
Cyrus: "Hey Lothar, can you and your horse be ready in 10 seconds? We gotta go."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia: *Smiles at Xavier's fail**Looks back at her horse* It's a girl, right, Lenny?

Lenny: *Smiles* Yup!

Olivia: I think I'll call you.....Gypsy. Just seems fitting *puts her foot on the foot loop of the saddle and gracefully leaps ontop of Gypsy**Grabs the reigns and wiggles around to get comfortable* Alright! I'm ready to go! Thanks so much, Len! You're the greatest!

Lenny:
Be safe on ya'lls trip. These horses will take you any distance you need to go.

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Leads horse out of the 'barn'*
Lothar: "We should start on our journey. I believe we need to go north east? How long will it take for us to get to the woods?"
Lothar: *Trots horse down the street and waits for the others.*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: *saddles up and quickly follows Lothar on his horse* I have no sense of direction sooo.... you guys just... guide. *carefully clings onto the horse not to fall off again* ... I'm beginning to think I am accident prone...

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Uses her leg and kicks slightly at the side of Sienna so that she will start trotting. Sienna and Feelora make their way over to Lothar.*

Alright, Lothar. I trust you the most in this group, *she turns to the others* no offense! *she giggles then blushes, kind of embarrassed by her own rudeness. She turns back to Lothar.*

Which way?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus spurs Shadow over to Lothar and Feelora*
Cyrus: "I agree Lothar. You're gonna be the best when it comes to going through the forest."
*Cyrus grins and pats Lothar on the back before jokingly mock saluting*
Cyrus: "Show us the way!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Follows the others on Chess. Staying in the back of the group, again, not wanting to really be noticed. She didn't know the forest well at all, she'd never been outside of Kitan. So she figured that she'd be of no help here.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia: *Rides up behind Cyrus and is in front of Takaya**Smiles* As for your earlier question, Lothar, the time it will take to get to Velain is probably more or less then a week. Luckily Verain is on the way if we need anything. I agree with the others, you lead! *Turns to Xavier* eh maybe, but then not everybody is great with a horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom