• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Alrighty! If you go to the first page, guys, thats where Raindrop put my skelly. :) just thought I should say incase you want to know more about Olivia haha)

Olivia: *Had been busy so had not touched the letter in time.**Reads it and sighs with relief at the location." Oh man, lucky break. I'm in Sovlain. Now I just need to go to the inn. *Walks to the Dragonfire inn and spots a group of people that just asked a guy directions to somewhere.**Has a feeling they are the group she needs to go with**Runs up to them* Hey! Are you guys *looks around and then whispers* on a mission for Cordella?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: uh... hello? I take it you are also another person on the seven dragons quest? You know, since you know about Cordella... In that case... yeah, we're them. Cordella told us to find a smithy. That's where we are heading. You going to come along?

(lol Olivia. :D)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

A strange girl ran up to them as they were heading towards the smithy. She said she was with Cordella and asked where she was.

"We just got done talking to her. But I think she's gone now. We could fill you in though." She said smiling at the girl.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *walking with the group through town became rhythmic, so she was startled when a girl abruptly came up to them. Feelora keeps her eyes upon her, wary. She says she knows of Cordella and she is another member. The seventh one. Feelora's heart skips a beat as she realizes that the group is finally at full strength for the mission. She turns to the girl.*

Hello there. I'm Feelora Surrist. *she sticks out her hand as the flecks in her eyes smolder. She smiles* Now that you are here, we can finally set out on a voyage to save the queen.

*she makes a grand sweeping gesture towards the sky and laughs, knowing she is on a high. She's ready for this. Her eyes flash twice.*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus is taken aback by the new girl but quickly composes himself*
Cyrus: "Hi! My name's Cyrus. Cyrus Larkson at your service Ms. Olivia."
*Cyrus begins to show off by bowing but quickly stops as his hurt arm starts to throb angrily*
Cyrus: "Feelora? Can you please stop posing and come check on....*ARGH*...my arm?
*Cyrus slowy massages the bandages and silently curses his weakness*

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia: *Smiles* Pleasure to meet you all! Again, I am Olivia. I would definitely love to be filled in on whats going on. This is all so sudden.....*looks at Cyrus* what happened to your arm there?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus grimaces in pain while replying through his clenched teeth*
Cyrus: "This? Well I was a bit late and faltered last night when a wolf attack us in the night. It was a huge wolf. We took it down together but it landed a hit on me first."
*Cyrus continues to massage his pained arm while talking.*
Cyrus: "As for what's going on, well, we all got letters from Cordella and met each other. We just arrived in town this morning and then met Cordella. She told us we need to travel in a group and find seven dragons. We need a tear from each in order to cure the queen of some sort of illness. The first one we're going to see is a dragon by the name of Farlon. He's a good friend of Cordella's and he might be able to help us find the other dragons.
*Cyrus slowly stretches his hurt arm to see if the massaging helped*

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "Greetings new one!"
Lothar: "Our next destination is the blacksmiths, which is right over there."
Lothar: *Walks to the door of the blacksmiths and waits for the others*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *She takes her hand down and looks over at Cyrus. She smirks a bit then walks over to him.*

You know, I was just trying to be light-hearted! Now would you stop moving your arm? It may just make the wound worse.

*Feelora grabs his arm softly and looks at the bandage. Her fingers work steadily to pull of the bandage, which is a bit worn down. She peels it off, knowing that Cyrus will flinch or groan. What she sees is not the prettiest, but she's seen worse. The wound is pink and wet, but not festering.*

I'm sorry... *Feelora says this and looks up at Cyrus with a bit of reluctance. She then reaches into her bag to pull out new bandages. She tosses the old bandage aside. Her other hand grabs the small vial from her waistband, and she bites off the lid. She shakes a little, dropping one drop of the healing potion onto the wound. The liquid spreads and glows a light blue light for a few seconds, then dims. She then wraps the new bandages around his arm, fast and tidy.*

This should work. You don't need much healing potion because the wound isn't too severe. Thus, I didn't need to say a chant this time either. *She looks up at Cyrus again and flashes coy smile.* Oh and uh, you're welcome.

*Feelora then turns away and towards Olivia.* Are you ready for this adventure? Because we are.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"I'm sorry, my name is Takaya. Nice to meet you." She said smiling. "Were just going to get horses now. It'll be a long way to Velain, and we don't have a lot of time."

She followed Lothar to the blacksmith.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus rubs the new bandage a little then smiles at Feelora*
Cyrus: "Thank you. Sorry for complaining so much. You did your best so anything else is on me."
*Cyrus then turns and walks towards a table outside the blacksmith's shop where a group of men are gambling*
Cyrus: "You guys get the horses. I'll be waiting here."
*Cyrus then speaks to the men at the table*
Cyrus: "Okay boys, looks like a good set here. What say you about dealing me a hand, eh?"
*Cyrus sits down and begins to play with a grin on his face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom