• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Chiyoko:.... I am a life form created by a scientist to fight in wars. I have always hated Master, and has always wanted to be trusted and loved. I have had no friends in the past, only my own soal.

I might sound evil, but actually have a kind heart, however, many things are stopping me from showing that kindness, Hatred and fear, for example. Many people run at the mention of my name, where as all I want is some love.
I mean, guys, think back to earlier. I protected Xaviar with my own life.

Enough about that. My fighting skills are the facts that:
1. I can sprout wings
2. I can use a Chakrom very well
And 3, my man made war abilities is that I can make my hair into weapons, and I can stretch my arms as long as I want

*Chiyoko enters silent mode again*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: ....she did save me. I at the least owe her my gratitude. I can tell you all think I'm crazy for trusting someone who isn't completely... natural... but... I want to give her a chance... I am not 100% trusting of any of you. But that... can change.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

"Wonderful." She said smiling. "I know you all wanted to get this over with so you can start your mission, but you'll need patience if you want to complete it. Now, what I need you to do is a very dangerous task, you'll need to trust each other. Weather the other is human or not." She looked at Lothar for a second when she said this. "I want all of you to find seven dragons. It wont be hard finding the right ones seeing as there are only seven left in existance. But it will be hard finding them. I only know where one of them is, but that's it, you'll have to figure the rest out on your own. What you need to do is get a tear from each of them. They might give it to you, or you might have to fight them for it. Nonetheless, you need one form each. The first one you'll find in the Velain forest. His name is Farlon, I know him well and if you tell him I told you to get a tear, he'll give it to you. He might know where the other dragons are, but I wouldn't know. He lives in a cave in the forest, right by the lake. The lake is in the center and it's not that big so it wont take too long to find him. There you'll meet someone who is going to help you. The tears will make a potion to cure the queen from an illness. Are you willing to help?"

Takaya:

She looked at Cordella as she explained all that needed to be done on this mission. She was shocked when she heard dragons, and noticed the others felt the same. When Cordella was done speaking Takaya sat still. She was thinking about this mission, and how she'd be able to live from it. She made up her mind then, determined to help the queen.

"I'm in." She said.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "I'm in. I am fairly familiar with that forest. I know its dangers, and there are many. Specifically the wolfs that come out at night. We have killed one before, so another shouldn't be a challenge. That is, if we are lucky enough to find one alone. A pack would rip us to shreads.
Lothar: *stands up*
Lothar: "let us make haste. We should not waste any more time here."
Lothar: *Thanks Cordella and walks out of the Inn"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus stands up stretches and grins*
Cyrus: "Sounds like fun. A bit of danger would be fine too, though I guess I'll need to be sharper around the wolves."
*Cyrus gingerly rubs his bandaged arm, still aware of a dull throbbing in it*
Cyrus: "One question though. Wouldn't we cover more ground by splitting off into pairs? Or should we just keep safe and stay in a group of the six of us?"
*Cyrus folds his arms over his chest and nods his head to the side in a bemused fashion*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

"Slpiting up into pairs would be a very good idea to cover more ground and find the dragons faster. However, if you happen to meet a dragon who is un-willing to give you a tear and you'll have to fight, two people won't be good enough. I'm afraid you'll just have to do this the hard way. When you meet Farlon my friend will acompany you. You'll have seven then, much greater chance against a dragon than six. Yes, Lothar is right, let you not waist time. Although you cannot walk, it would take too long and the queen needs to be cured as soon as possible. Go to the blacksmith and get some horses, you'll do much better then."

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: horses? That... sounds cool. So we'll get to "all mighty, dragon slaying, heroes" then? Alright, I'm game. Let's... follow Lothar.... *walks out and catches up to Lothar*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *She feels as if she has been ready for this for a while now.* I'm ready.

*She stands up quickly and stretches her arms in the air, flexing her muscles. It feels good. She feels good. She follows Lothar and the others out of the Dragon Inn. She then begins to wonder about the horses. She turns to the others silently, in a wondrous state.*

I've never ridden a horse before.. where are we going to find these beauties?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Getting up she follows the others out of the inn. She stays a little bit in the back, not wanting to attract attention to herself.

Cordella:

As they left the inn one by one she smiled. She was glad she had found brave enough people to go on this quest. She now said her enchantment and vanished.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: Why do I have this odd feeling something bad is going to happen with the horses and I? *totally not breaking the 4th wall* Most likely I'll fall off the horse or something... anyways, Lothar, any idea where this horse guy is?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Sees the guy from before and runs to catch up with him.*
Lothar: "Hello again!"

RandomPerson: "Elipsis! How can I help you young one?"

Lothar: "Where is the blacksmiths shop?"

RandomPerson: *Points to a cobblestone building on the corner of two streets*

Lothar: *Thanks him and walks toward the shop.*

RandomPerson: "Good luck! Have an ellipsis filled day!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(TD, I love your Random Person references:lol: ELLIPSES)

*Cyrus scratches his head*
Cyrus: "Horses huh? I'm down with that. I won't be as fast but it's not my feet either I suppose....."
*Cyrus's face suddenly lights up*
Cyrus: "Maybe I can get a cool new knife from the blacksmith! Yeah!" (I like ADDness:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom