• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Just a little heads up. I'll be gone from the 16th to the 21st at my grandparents house, and they don't have any internet there so I'll not be able to get on. I'm not sure what I'll want to do about this RP while I'm gone, perhaps paus it, but I don't know what you guys want. So give me your thoughts and I'll go from there.)

(that's a few days away. Maybe we could pause it. But I would like it to keep going. Whatever works best for everyone though. I'm okay with anything C: xD)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Yeah, It'll just be paused while I'm gone, it can keep gong untill then. I'll come here and post the pause right before I leave.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *She shifts her gaze from Lothar to Cordella. She nervously yanks at the collar of her shirt, pulling it back into place.*

My name is Feelora Surrist. I am sixteen years of age and I grew up with my two brothers. I am the class of rogue, so my helpful abilities will be stealth, agility, hiding and long range battle.

*Feelora hopes that she said the right amount of things about her; she figured the abilities would be a nice touch. She clasps her hands together in front of her and smiles a tiny bit.*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

Smiles at Feelora.

Takaya:

"Um, my name is Takaya Cordelain. I'm not much of a fighter with the sword, but I'm pretty good with the bow. I'm a ranger, So I'll be pretty good with tracking and stealth. And I'm fifteen." Smiling at everyone a little, glad she was done.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: *getting bored with all these introductions* .... I'm Xaviar. I have some skill with a blade and no other useful skills from there. I kind of just want to get a move on. The queen isn't going to save herself. *sighs*

(just jumping on the boat)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus relaxes after hearing Takaya introduce herself, shakes the hair out of his face, and grins*
Cyrus: "Hi! My name is Cyrus Larkson, 17 years old. I'm an exceptional thief and I'm quite good at hunting and killing with these blades of mine."
*Cyrus gulps down the last of his drink*
Cyrus: "So.....Chiyoko? Do you wanna introduce yourself?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'll help!

Feelora: *Thankful for getting her own introduction over with, she turns her eyes to everyone else presenting themselves. It is then Chiyoko's turn, and Feelora's mouth twitches. She really does not like the origin of this girl, whatever it may be. She folds her arms in front of herself, waiting for whatever her life story may be.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom