• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Settling the Surface - Game Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Day 37, Valley of Rebirth
Things have settled in down here, and I think we've started to hit a new equivalent to normalcy. Everyone knows their job, everyone is feeling a little more comfortable around each other - mostly - and even the Kikwi has starting to feel like a regular member of the group rather than a new oddity. Even I've finally found my land-legs.... or, at least, that's what the others call it. But, now that we're comfortable, it may be time to explore. To see the world of our ancestors. To see what's left.
Today, we shall discuss moving on.
Celliera Bleu signing out.

Celliera pulled away from her makeshift desk and glanced out the open tent flap to the camp laid out around her. The first Hylian settlement on the surface in thousands of years. The enormity of their role stilli felt heavy on her shoulders, but not as much as it had when they'd first landed a month earlier. Honestly, she almost didn't want to leave. The valley was the perfect place to host a village..... but she had a mission to complete.

Reactions: Pen

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato was sitting near the edge of the village, looking outwards. He didn't really like remaining in one place for so long, but it was part of the job. Still, hopefully they'd move on soon.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Arne stirred awake from his bed to the smell of cooked legumes and greens. His wife, Astrid was busy getting their breakfast together, as he and some others in the camp had a job to do.

It made sense, scout to make sure no wild animals encroach in on the territory, maybe gather some supplies if they could.

After eating his breakfast and kissing his wife good-bye, he went to the edge of the village and sees Yato looking out seeming restless.

Pen

The game is on!
Penthos Asimi had landed on the surface by himself only half a week ago. So far he hadn't come across any kind of civilisation but he was still amazed by how different the vast wilderness of the surface was compared to anything he had seen or imagined before. He knew Skyloft had sent an expedition down here to explore and make settlements, and he suspected that his old academy rival, Celliera Bleu, was probably with that expedition, maybe even leading it... Penthos didn't know what he would do or say if he ever ran into her or anyone else from Skyloft down here. He knew that he had pissed off most of them during his time living in Skyloft, and considering the scene he left behind when he closed himself off from society all those years ago, he had a hard time imagining anyone would think highly of him these days, if they even thought he was still alive. Thoughts like these circulated around in his head as he hiked through nature alone.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Kora awoke. Had it really been 5 weeks since they left the Academy for this Expedition? no one could know for sure. She rolled out of bed and snuck out to a nearby pond to freshen up for the day. she disrobed and entered the water. her pale skin complimenting the vibrant blues of the water. An herbal mixture she concocted as the soap she lathered on her hands and ran through her black hair and all over her body. as she did this, she thought of the Captain, Celleria, someone her feelings were complex about. Kora rinsed herself off before emerging from the water, drying herself off with her towels. She headed for her tent to get properly dressed for the day's events.

Kora, now dressed, walks to the training grounds axe in hand, and practices combat. the bokoblins in the outlying areas were a hassle to move out of the area, but they had to be ready in case they returned. Kora gripped the axe as she whittled away on the wooden stump they used for practice. Kora used to use a scarecrow before it screamed at her the one time she tried to mix her family's talent with melee. it didnt end well for that scarecrow...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vijay sat in an awkward position, intently sharpening his javelin tip. He was hungry and was wondering what others where upto early in the morning when he heard chopping noises
Thonk
Ba-Thump
Thonk

'Whoa! Someone's really training hard!'

Getting up, he advanced towards the training arena. Situated at the corner of the settlement hidden behind the armory, the training arena had targets for archery mannequins for spears and wood for practice Sword swings.
He instantly looked at Kora, who was causing the noise. He stood in awe at that soldier's insane strength for a woman. He looked at what was the remains of a stout wooden stump.

'Hmmm..She was always the solitary type who looks upto no one but Commander Bleu'

He went up behind her and patted her shoulders cheerfully

"Haha! That was some great swordsmanship"

Storm

Kora looked at the source of the voice... she really had no idea who this was. frankly she didnt know anyone else but Celleria. eithr because they were too bland or mattered not to her plight. she gives an awkward wave, and quickly gives him the cold shoulder and the run of the training area.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Quick question: does this village do communal dining, or is it every man for themselves when it comes to food?))

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vijay's hearty smile turned into a twitchy, awkward grin. His shoulders slowly drooped.

'Heeeeh! It's quite rare for people to ignore my charming presence ' he thought.
"Whatever, I'm going on my routine morning jog excercise.

-----
"Fu fu fu fu fu!"
Vijay was jogging furiously.
'Now,I'll train my partner'
"Fweeeeehhhh"
Ureshi Tori came soaring. He jumped on his ferocious looking mount and soared into the sky.

Storm

(i'd assume its more a campsite at current. so there might be like a communal firepit eating area, so either option is viable. it depends on what you want Yato to make)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Options on that front are probably a bit limited, seeing as how we probably haven't gotten agriculture up and running yet, and Skyloft doesn't seem to have much room for that sort of thing. Probably meat and eggs with whatever vegetables we can forage, maybe a porridge if the area has the right sort of plants.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom