• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Series That Need More Attention

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Mother
One of the best RPG's ever made and it is COMPLETELY underrated. I mean, seriously. It is a challenging fun series that, by far has the best story and is very emotional. But why is it underrated? They couldn't advertise for a toffee in America and they hated us Europeans SO bad they decided to not release it over here. As for Mother 3? They were too lazy to port it over to the DS ._.

Pikmin
Though I haven't played it for about 3 years, this is by far one of the best series out there. There is a 30 day challenge for $ and a game for unlimited days for $. Both are strategic and 2 uses co-op and switching. I can't wait for Pikmin 3, And I hope there is another helper around XD.

Kid Icarus
Most people will only know this series from SSBB and Uprising and probably only played a demo on SSB or something. It deserves more attention! Not for SSB, But for the GB and NES versions. Both are the hardest games you could ever play and I am glad that it's getting a reboot, but before SSB, the series wasn't known =/

So, what do you think?

Eternal Darkness. That game was amazing, and it even teased at a possible sequel, but after all this time we've still got nothing.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Eternal Darkness. That game was amazing, and it even teased at a possible sequel, but after all this time we've still got nothing.

I know what you mean. That was such an amazing game. They seriously need to make another one. Just imagine the new tricks.

Army of Two is another series that's underrated. They were very great games. It almost reminds me of a more realistic Gears of War. It's a very fun and action packed co-op experience. Especially The 40th Day. I seriously hope they make a part 3. It's not some generic third person game, they actually have some unique ideas, and the games are totally functional. The main characters are funny and entertaining to watch, the gameplay is solid, it's loaded with lots of action, and everything is always more fun with a partner. What's not to like?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I agree with all of the above choices, and I think the Star Ocean and Bomberman series need more attention. SO supposedly has ended a while back with The Last Hope because the director found the game world to be perfect in Till the End of Time, but I personally think that TLH was terrible and they should at least remake SO3 with updated graphics and an maybe a battle trophy hint system as well.

Bomberman, needless to say, has had some really mediocre releases of late, and that's not what I remember out of Bomberman 64, 64 Second Attack, or Hero.

And that's just from a game perspective, both series don't have nearly enough fans as, say, Resident Evil or Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom