• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sequels to Your Favourite Games

Dan

I would love to see a streets of rage 4. Although this will most likely never happen since Sega have forgotten about this IP for so long. Oh and they are focusing more on AAA titles now because of the cuts.

A no more heroes 3 with one of the other characters now as the protagonists. It's so a fun filled experience:D

Bonaza bros sequel would be awesome. It's such a great co-op but once again suffers the Sega neglect. Oh well they were in the sega all star racing game (glad that's getting a sequel :D

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
There is already (apparently) a sequel being made for Beyond Good and Evil, and I've been waiting long enough xD
I'd like to see the same cast of characters and maybe a bit more back story into the Alpha section and the DomZ.
Also, I really want a Pokemon Snap sequel for the 3DS. With gyro features and all of the Pokemon.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I would love a Super Mario Sunshine sequel and here is why. It was one of the best games for the Gamecube and I think everybody can agree with that. They could have co-op play where they had to FLOODs and you could be Mario and Luigi. They could come back to Island Delfino again to stop the Shadow Mario. There could be all new levels and new options for FLOOD. This game could be even better than the first one if Nintendo tried hard enough. I could see it coming out for the Wiiu and maybe 3ds. I would also want a Wii Sports Resort Two. It was an amazing game, and they could have even more resort games like Kayaking.

They definitely need make Sonic DX two. We loved the first one. It was a 3d Sonic game, and It doesn't get better than 3d Sonic. EVER. They have so many options with the game. Maybe they could have another Pokemon Colosseum game. I personally loved the first two games, so why couldn't they make a third one for the Wiiu. They could have all the Pokemon from Pokemon Black/White and even all new Pokemon. And I don't know why Nintendo has not done this already: Mario Kart Double Dash two. Everybody in the world(Even haters) loved Mario Kart Double dash. Just the thought of having two Mario Characters is just a dream, that happand. So why could it not happen again? It is the best Mario Kart game to ever happen to ALL OF US. And they should bring back Bomb-omb Blast to battle mode again.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I would like to see good sequels to Mario, Donkey Kong and Zelda. I want these things:
Mario - another 3D game like Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 or 2, but in a different setting. Definetely not like Super Mario 3D Land (time limit in every level).
Donkey Kong - a sequel to Donkey Kong 64, in 3D. Few characters to control, DK (and maybe Diddy) as starter Kongs, rest unlockable. Good bunch of stuff to collect and most notably - King K. Rool as a main boss!
Zelda - Another game is already in the works, but I would like to see a 3D Zelda on home console with more realistic Young Link. I don't want Adult Link like in TP and SS.

Luckily, there have already been sequels to my top three favorite games of all time.
Super Mario Galaxy has Galaxy 2
Ocarina of Time has Majora's Mask
Ace Combat 5 has Ace Combat 6

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I would love Kingdom Hearts III, a sequel to KH2, with the same gameplay as KH2 (commands make the game too "attack, dodge wait for commands to reload, attack again").

I agree with Van on this. KHIII NEEDS to happen. But since it is run by Nomura, he could easily pull the game out of his back pocket at some random time. I would also love a sequel to Burnout: Paradise, because there just needs to be another game in the series for it to continue...

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
In all seriousness it'll likely happen sooner or later, but I've been waiting forever for Half Life 3/Episode 3.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Sequel to Final Fantasy XIII-2. I would like for access to all areas from XIII and XIII-2, and all characters from XIII and XIII-2 to be playable. Would make for a big cast. More mini-games possibly (no stupid ones! XD).

I am really hoping for XIII-3 especially with how XIII-2 ended.

But some other games Id like to see sequels for would be Xenoblade Chronicles, Final fantasy 5, and Metroid Fusion

Fig

The Altruist
Since this game has always been in my heart, I always wanted to see a sequel to it. I don't have to worry about Super Mario, Pokémon, Zelda, or other franchises since they will last for generations. But there is a certain Super Mario game that I would like to see have its own sequel. The game I'm talking about is Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. This game defined what an RPG was suppose to offer. It had a great storyline and plot, amazing combat system, fascinating functions, and most of all, classic genuine fun that will last for a lifetime. I really hope that Nintendo and Square Enix can join forces again to create a sequel to one of Mario's greatest adventures he has ever been.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I want a sequel to Chrono Trigger, and not another DS remake. I want to see all the same characters again, just a different story and some new enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom