• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sequels to Your Favourite Games

Djinn

and Tonic
I want a sequel to Chrono Trigger, and not another DS remake. I want to see all the same characters again, just a different story and some new enemies.

Yes, an actual faithful remake with designs from Akira Toriyama again. If they can hire him to cover each and every Dragon Quest game there is, then they can get him to design us another Chrono Trigger. Chrono Cross was just so incredibly different in almost every way that it was impossible to really take that as a sequel. It almost seemed like a fan sequel where the guys involved thought they would make it more "edgy and hardcore" by making strange realistic visuals with some slight anime designs in the characters. Nothing else within it was remotely Chrono Trigger-ish outside of some familiar character names.

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
I really want a sequel to Fur Fighters. It was for the Dreamcast and PC, with a remake on the PS2. NO MORE REMAKES! I'd like to see the same gameplay, and I really don't think I want more characters. New weapons would be fun, and more enemies, too. They should make a sequel, it's been 12 years since the game came out, and it's been ported to the iPad the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom