• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

September Artwork and Plushies

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
This months artwork update features another three great pieces from our friends at North Castle. Additionally, there are two awesome plushies that were submitted this month.

~ Zelda Fan Artwork ~
Nabooru by CrazyFreak
Princess Agitha by Sarah888
Twilight Minish by Tawny

~ Zelda Plushies ~
King of Red Lions Plush by Juumou
Moosh Plush by Juumou

I really like the Twilight Minish image. I think it is very creative and very well done. Both other pieces of artwork are also pretty cool. On the plushies side of things, Juumou did an amazing job and I particularly like the King of Red Lions plush. It is true to its form from The Wind Waker and just looks really cool.

KingOfRedLions.jpg

EDIT: Thanks K4KING for pointing that error out

Last edited:

Shnappy

derp
Holy cow, I agree, the Twilight Minish artwork is amazing. One of the best pieces of artwork I've seen posted on this site. I also want both of those plushies really bad, lol. Overall, sweet artwork this month.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
The Twilight Minish picture was inventive, creative and original. I really like it, I think that whoever thought this up (Tawny) is clearly a very talented artist. I'm not so sure about the Agitha piece. Is it supposed to be some sort of Princess Peach/ Agitha crossover? That's what I saw it as. I also really want both of those Plushies! I think my favourite is the Moosh :).

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
another 3 great pieces? You mean another 5 great pieces, Shadsie and I also posted new art :P.

The art looks awesome this week. I like Twilight Minish the best, because it is such a creative way of blending two cool zelda games into one. The plushies look also cool especially the King of red lions. It looks so super fluffy ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom