• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Separation

zeldahuman

The Missing Link
Hey all,

(I searched, didn't find a thead like this, but if there is one, please merge the two...)

Separation happens to everyone at some point in their lives. sometimes it's quick and painless, other times it's slow and tragic.
Post your experiences, (if you feel comfortable sharing them, no one's forcing you), about separation.

Here's a list of mine:
~Grandma and Grandpa dieing
~2 of my friends moving away
~My girlfriend leaving for Florida in a matter of days
~My uncle dieing
~My best friend since Kindergarten changing schools

that's all I can think of off the top of my head. These are the ones that effected me the most, that's why i remember them so well.

==NOTE==
If you do not want to share an experience, feel free to comment on another person's tragedy and let them show you care.

Thanks.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
well mine are

~My dog ive had since a baby:( (a lil silly, but i was really sad)
~My bestfriend ever chaged schools (i cryed alot)
~And my grandpa getting diagnosed with cancer....(he has survived..and im soo thankfull i get more time with him)
~Sister moving away in the coming years(i dont want here gone:( )

Thats mainly it..:\

I've lost a grandfather. Been 10 years now but I still miss him a lot. He was a very unique man, have yet to meet anyone like him.
I've lost many many pets as well.
I left my home in Florida to go to college up north and I miss it everyday, I come back in the summer and on breaks but it's hard to be away from my friends, family and the land I love with all my heart for so long. I have a very deep love and appreciation for the rich history, culture and wildlife of the state and hope to come back for good soon.
I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years now, easily the hardest thing I have ever had to endure in my entire life. People say long distance relationships don't work, they are wrong, but it's anything but easy. Your love has to be truly strong to survive it. Being away from the one you love for months at a time is painful, but in a year or less I won't have to wait any longer. If there is a positive, I think it's that we have endured the hardest part of our relationship first. It can only be stronger from it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom