• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Selling Games or Personal Value?

Do you sell your games/consoles or keep them?

• No way ill sell them, they are my precious babies! (^o^)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I gotta get the money somehow to buy new stuff! (¯ _¯)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I traded in all my Gameboy and GBA games to buy a few DS games. That was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I have slowly bought most of them back over the years. I still have all my NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube Games. I collect games, so the only times I sell games are when I get duplicates.

For me, it's a bit of a draw. If I didn't like a game, then, for sure, I'll sell it, most likely through eBay. If I really LOVED the game, or if it's a classic of somesort, then I usually keep it. I usually don't have a problem garnering money for video games, but if I do, selling games is a great way to get it!

I traded in all my Gameboy and GBA games to buy a few DS games. That was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I have slowly bought most of them back over the years. I still have all my NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube Games. I collect games, so the only times I sell games are when I get duplicates.

Hi mate.
I had a feeling you would regret that decision.
How long ago was it you sold these games the Gameboy, and GBA games.
What NES, SNES, N64, and GameCube games have you mate.

You say you have got most of them back,what ones have you still to get back matey?

i'm on the side of personal value unless a new game i'm getting is an update to another, example, i sold my copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 to be able to get Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 when it comes out

The only game I've ever sold? Pokemon Ranger, and I kind of regret it.
Granted, there are games that I wish I'd have sold instead (Lego Star Wars 2 for DS-played it three times and hated it)
I've kept every other game, even though I'm not the kind of person who has a lot of them. As a kid, I had an NES, and I had Pokemon, then later the NES became a PS2. I never had an SNES or N64 though.

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
I do sell certain games if I have had enough with them and it's not worth going on anymore (Prototype is a good example) so yeah I do sell some pointless games If I don't want them anymore plus I get abit of money ;D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom