• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seething Designs

I've been messing around with graphics for a little over 2 years now. I've come a very long way considering I started with Photoshop 6 or 7 (I can't quite remember). I've learned Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Page Maker, Dream Weaver, 3D Studio Max and more. Signatures are what originally got me so into graphics a while back. Browsing the web/forums and seeing people with awesome looking signatures just made me very interested in how to make such things. I currently own www.seethingdesigns.com You can check out my portfolio there. The links around the website are located in the color wheel.

This is how far along I have come;

First signature I ever made.
CrossIntoTheBluecopy.jpg

Recent.
AC.png

Mayuri.png

NekuV.png

Please feel free to critique any of my pieces as well as my website design/layout. Hopefully there will be more to come!

Awesome stuff you got there.
I especially like the Gorillaz one.
:)
Thanks. It's been quite some time since I've been around so these are rather old. Unfortunately, it's been quite some time since I've even touched Photoshop. Some complications in my life have caused me to lose my website, all of the code for it, along with all of the original Photoshop files for my whole collection of signatures. As soon as I am able, I would definitely love to get back into it though. I'm also colorblind.

STALKERcopy.png

GRID.png

Smudge.png

HaloBW.png

FloralR.png

And here are some other thing's I've created. Logo for a new website template I was designing back when I still had my website and some LP work.

Logo-1.png

LineArtLarge.png

LineArtColor.png

betrayed-2.png

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I gotta say these are all pretty fricken cool.
I can see you're a Bleach fan (like me) and I like that you can do a variety of styles.
One that I really liked is this one:
NekuV.png

The solid colors is really cool. When people make sigs they tend to overdo gradients and textures (imo) and I'm guilty of this too. Just look at my sig!

Anyway,
keep 'em comin!

I gotta say these are all pretty fricken cool.
I can see you're a Bleach fan (like me) and I like that you can do a variety of styles.
Thanks a lot. Support is really the only thing that fuels me to keep going. I'm not a professional and I don't get a paycheck. Compliments, as well as critique that are genuine and positive make me happy and want to continue doing stuff like this, even if it is just a hobby that consumes time with nothing in return.

Also, my variety styles generally comes from my learning pattern. When I learn new techniques that I happen to like, I will generally use them a few times in a series of signatures but as soon as I learn something new the process starts all over again. Of course when requests would come along or I find a stock/render that is better suited for a certain style I can always go back to it.

Ichigocopy-1.jpg

Dug this one out for you. It's really old.

Kybyrian

Just made me think of it.

Also, I asked if you used C4Ds because I've tried using them myself, but I can't seem to do it right. Any tips or anything?

Just made me think of it.

Also, I asked if you used C4Ds because I've tried using them myself, but I can't seem to do it right. Any tips or anything?
All depends on how you use them/what you need them for.

FloralP.png

RSV2.png

Bubbleshield-2.png

SamusFlow.png
Samus.png

That Samus signature right there is a good example to use. All the effects in that are from C4Ds. The arrows drawn there show the flow of one of the C4Ds that fits with the motion/shape of the Samus render. It also helps to mess around with C4D layer transparencies and settings. Putting them on Overlay, Darken, Lighten, etc. As well as messing with the Opacity percentage.

Kybyrian

Any specific places you heard about C4Ds from/downloaded them from, or did you just search and find them on deviantart?

Any specific places you heard about C4Ds from/downloaded them from, or did you just search and find them on deviantart?
I generally find most things on DA. That's an amazing place to download brushes as well. All of the brushes that I have downloaded over the years have come from there.

Kybyrian

Yeah, I've downloaded all of my brushes from there as well. Great things over there. I'll go ahead and search for some good C4D renders. I downloaded a pack of them once but a majority of them weren't png and I didn't have the patience to learn how to use them while also removing backgrounds and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom