• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seeking Participants for Psychology Study

I'm looking to interview low-income bisexual women or people who have worked with low-income bisexual women in the past to discuss common health barriers for my Health Psychology class. If you fall under this category and are comfortable with sharing your experiences here, then please answer the following questions:

1. What makes it difficult for you and others in your community to improve/promote personal health?

a. What resources help (or could help) you eat healthy?

b. What resources help (or could help) you exercise regularly?

c. What resources help (or could help) you get regular check-ups/screenings from a health provider?

d. What resources help (or could help) you prevent disease?

e. What resources help (or could help) you manage stress?

f. What resources help (or could help) you avoid risky behaviors?

2. What makes it difficult for you and others in your community to improve/promote personal health?

a. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to eat healthy?

b. What makes (or could make) it difficult for to you exercise regularly?

c. What makes (or could make) it difficult to get regular check-ups/screenings from a health provider?

d. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to prevent disease?

e. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to manage stress?

f. What makes (or could make) it difficult to avoid risky behaviors?

Thanks for your time! :)

Dan

Finally someone taking advantage of the forums mental health, I'm aware there's plenty of bisexual males on the forum but not sure about females. Good luck koo.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finally someone taking advantage of the forums mental health, I'm aware there's plenty of bisexual males on the forum but not sure about females. Good luck koo.
I know about the opposite. Unfortunately I can't help you out Koosholts because I'm straight. But I know we have/had many bisexual female members around. They must have left :(

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm pansexual female who has slept with both males and females, but your quiz seems pretty restricting. Best of luck finding bisexual females willing to reply to this on this Zelda related website.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm looking to interview low-income bisexual women or people who have worked with low-income bisexual women in the past to discuss common health barriers for my Health Psychology class. If you fall under this category and are comfortable with sharing your experiences here, then please answer the following questions:

1. What makes it difficult for you and others in your community to improve/promote personal health?

a. What resources help (or could help) you eat healthy?

b. What resources help (or could help) you exercise regularly?

c. What resources help (or could help) you get regular check-ups/screenings from a health provider?

d. What resources help (or could help) you prevent disease?

e. What resources help (or could help) you manage stress?

f. What resources help (or could help) you avoid risky behaviors?

2. What makes it difficult for you and others in your community to improve/promote personal health?

a. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to eat healthy?

b. What makes (or could make) it difficult for to you exercise regularly?

c. What makes (or could make) it difficult to get regular check-ups/screenings from a health provider?

d. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to prevent disease?

e. What makes (or could make) it difficult for you to manage stress?

f. What makes (or could make) it difficult to avoid risky behaviors?

Thanks for your time! :)

Pretty sure I fall under this category. Feel free to PM me about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom