• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

See Gildragon on Youtube

I sing, alot, people tell me I'mr really good.

I'll occasionally update this thread with a new video but for now a link to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gildragon

WARNING. about half my videos are meant as jokes. This should be obvious, but some of the images may be potentially disturbing, (shirt comes off in "I'm Too sexy", and the pelvic thrust in "Hit me baby one more time")

but I hope you appreciate it all

Ahh. Those are still so funny. Your voice is great.

I still think that you need to try out for American Idol, just for kicks.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I'm gonna be a bit brutal here. I hope you don't mind.

You're good, but not great. You definitely know how to sing, but to me it seems you weren't exactly born to rock too many stages. But boy, do you have some cujones for even putting yourself out there. I think I can sing, but I've never sang to anyone but myself (in the car and shower) in my life.

Kudos. And keep singing if that's really what you love.

I'm gonna be a bit brutal here. I hope you don't mind.

Believe its not even slightly brutal
You're good, but not great. You definitely know how to sing, but to me it seems you weren't exactly born to rock too many stages
I beg to differ. I would say that I am great (based of experience and success). in fact better than msot people in my vocal range. the subject though of rockign stages of course I agree with you. because typically love ballads aren't songs you exactly rock out to. you should check my channel to see the rest (I know that all sounded conceited but really its based of what others have told me)

. But boy, do you have some cujones for even putting yourself out there. I think I can sing, but I've never sang to anyone but myself (in the car and shower) in my life.

Kudos. And keep singing if that's really what you love.

It did take some guts to start but after I got a few videos I wasn't nervouse about it at all

and thank you. I will keep singing

I know this is a double post, but its been like 2 months so I don't think anyone will mind

OK guys this is sort of a half serious half silly song. silly in nature of the kind of song, but serious of the kind of performance. I hope you can enjoy Gildragon singing Part of Your World on both levels
as always please comment on the thread as well as youtube

[youtube]u7cuZaE3n9c[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom