• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I still haven't gotten mine yet, but at least I got to give one. Putting together my gift was fun. ;D

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I simply cried tears of joy while getting mine! :D
I cannot find any picture of flat like this! Oh, and the artwork itself is wonderful with the difficult shading used with colored pencils (if I'm right :lol:)

My gift was kick-***. Thanks to whoever made it! I don't normally use sigs, but this seriously made me want to, and as you can see below I'm making full use of it. I love the Skull Kid so it rocks. <3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I still didn't get mine but I hope I will be getting it soon.... I'm too excited for it.... C:

Jedizora

:right:
I can't wait to get mine. If it takes long that means its going to be better, like super samsh bros brawl. Or at least thats what i keep telling myself.

David

But you called me here...
I did make a Signature. But the person I was assigned to hasn't used it... I made an Avatar and Signature set for her to use, and she's only used the avatar. I thought the signature looked really good, and the avatar was a perfect accompaniment.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, there's one of two ways it could go with it...

They could be procrastinating, or they're putting tons of effort into it.
Let's hope for the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom