• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Alrightly, list updated to here so if I missed anyone, poke me. And Yup if you have any questions just post them here and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Glad to see so many people joining in. <3 And thanks to those putting the banner in your sig! This thread gets pushed down quite easily in the game forum so the help getting the word out is welcome.

And yes this is Chise! XD I changed my username to Hachi a week ago, but I don't mind being called by either name.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ah, this sounds quite interesting. I'd like to join in on this. :)

David

But you called me here...
I'm in. Sounds like a great idea! (I've even got a few ideas in my mind)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Hmm...I suppose I could finally put my creativity to a good cause. Concider me signed up, Hachi. It's fun seeing other people do Secret Santa because I'm simply not old enough to do so, but I guess in an online community, there is no age restriction. :P

Trust me, I'm great in the arts. Perhaps not in the wonderful world of drawing and such, but in terms of music and design of certain things, I am one of the masters at it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom