• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Places in TP

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I've heard rumors about a few secret areas you can find in TP. I already located the secret Hyrule Castle graveyard, but I've heard of others. If you find any, please post on this forum. I will also be working on finding these secret places. Here's a way to find a treasure chest with 100 rupees in it:

1. Exit castle town through the southern exit.

2. Go to the end of the bridge, and you will see two pillars. Go to the one to your right, and get on the other side of it.

3. Get close enough that you can clawshot up to the top.

4. Drop down, and you will land on a small platform. Use the spinner, and once you are in the middle of the spinner railing, press and hold B.

5. You will land past the stairs, and there will be a chest up ahead. Open it to get an orange rupee.

I know how to get a silver rupee (200) in Hyrule Castle, but you will have to figure this out on your own. Good luck!:D

i knew that one, but i keep hearing about this 'secret graveyard'
The secret graveyard is in Hyrule Castle dungeon. You can get a second key from the graveyard and unlock the other door with all the treasure chests in it.

Here's another place, don't know if anyone else knew, but its at Ordon Ranch. Go into the ranch and head into the shed. Transform into a wolf and activate your senses and you will find a diggable spot. The place underneath is full of Deku Babas and maybe some other enemies, and a treasure chest with a purple rupee.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
you can get into the water that surrounds the main chamber of the Lakebed Temple, to do this you go through one of the lower doors i think and on the walls there should be some vines. Clawshot the vines to fall into this giant ring of water. It has a current so it can be kind of hard to get out of sometimes. If you don't know what I'm talking about check the Dungeon Map for the Lakebed Temple it's the only floor level with a single giant blue ring of water, that's what im talking about. anyway there's a lot of creatures here and maybe some rupees too.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
i knew that one, but i keep hearing about this 'secret graveyard'

To elaborate on what Pocket Asian said, the secret graveyard is accessible via dig spot, near one of the walls at boomerang puzzle on the castle grounds.
The area contains some cryptic gravestones, two gated alcoves, and a mini puzzle to open them. Your prize is some rupees (I think) and an extra small key. This key can be used later on the locked door right next to boss door. Inside is the "secret castle room" which is lined wall to wall with chests, containing a ton of rupees and a bunch of smaller chests with items. It's fun going nuts in that room the first time :)

Here's another place, don't know if anyone else knew, but its at Ordon Ranch. Go into the ranch and head into the shed. Transform into a wolf and activate your senses and you will find a diggable spot. The place underneath is full of Deku Babas and maybe some other enemies, and a treasure chest with a purple rupee.

Huh, I never heard of that one, I'll try it sometime. The only time I ever ventured into the stable was when I spotted the postman in there :xd: lol

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
you can get into the water that surrounds the main chamber of the Lakebed Temple, to do this you go through one of the lower doors i think and on the walls there should be some vines. Clawshot the vines to fall into this giant ring of water. It has a current so it can be kind of hard to get out of sometimes. If you don't know what I'm talking about check the Dungeon Map for the Lakebed Temple it's the only floor level with a single giant blue ring of water, that's what im talking about. anyway there's a lot of creatures here and maybe some rupees too.
Lawl, I assumed this and the secret graveyard were well known, as when I first played through I assumed there was something in the fast moving current in the main chamber, and picked the Left door originally.

Hmm, does everyone know of that little passage blocked by a fence about halfway between COO and where you enter the Gerudo Desert on the south wall. You can break the fence via boar or Chain and ball and it has a chest with some rupees. Nothing major, but I didn't find it until years after my first playthrough.

And the treasure chest that's on top of the snake head things above the entrance to the Lanayru spirit spring whatever? Didn't find that for a while either.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I've gotten to a few mentionable places, like above kakariko graveyard,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIhHX9u0Bw
This inspired me to search for every OOB (out of bounds) or off map glitch I could find, youtube has a lot of them, but I even managed to find One or two of my own C=
I guess just watch these compilation videos, they show a lot of neat stuff. I've pretty much done it all and more. TP surprisingly has dozens if not hundreds of glitches to "secret areas" if you know how to find them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTgg1kBaFc

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
This one is pretty obvious actually. It's hidden but not hard to find. First go to Link's House, go to the fence on the right. Next pull out a bomb and drop it behind you. Quickly charge a jump attack (a hidden skill). Release right before the bomb explodes you should now be on the ledge. Jump to the right and run foward. Congrats! You found the Beta Ordon! (the original location) Don't jump down or you'll fall through. It's not solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom