• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Second Round of DLC thoughts

So far I've played as Marin and Skull Kid. I haven't played the game in a while. I'll still have to try some of the other new characters, and Ganondorf's Trident. But I really like Marin so far, she's a lot of fun. Skull Kid is useful, and his III combo is a great keep clearer. Both characters have the same flaw though, in that all their attacks generate a monotone sound (Skull Kid's one note ocarina toot, and Marin's bell chime) that might get annoying if it doesn't fade into the game for you.

Anyway, what are people's thoughts on the new DLC? Are you enjoying it? Are there characters coming up that you're looking forward to?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't played as Marin that much. I like Skull Kid though. He isn't DLC for 3DS but for wiiu he is though. He can do great damage and can clean out keeps in no time. But....I think the new DLC is no longer new since we're about to expect the next round of DLC already ;)

Skull Kid is DLC for anyone who downloaded him through the DLC pack.

And I'm considering this entire Wave of DLC as the "new" stuff. As in every wave of it that will be released. It's also new for anyone who hasn't touched the game in months (like me) because let's face it, no matter how good a game is, eventually you've gotta put it down for a while.

Ok, having gotten to use them, I have to say I really like the Sand Rod and Toon Zelda. Both feel fun to use, and who can't love getting the chance to yell "All aboard the Pain Train, toot toot!"

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Grant Travels Map! The new features are amazing. I love how you get double food and even three times in a battle. I love how you can exchange cards for food and also how you can dupplicate cards. I love how the golden train card removes character restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom