• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sealed Grounds

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
It says you will be there for a short time. I think it is where you slash the triforce symbol (without the triforce) with you're skyward power as shown in some trailer. I think this is the place where you will meet Phi (or Fi). I believe it was shown in some clip. I'll look around for it.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
You meet Phi in Skylfot, and you have the sword beams from the moment you get the Goddess Sword.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
It says you will be there for a short time. I think it is where you slash the triforce symbol (without the triforce) with you're skyward power as shown in some trailer. I think this is the place where you will meet Phi (or Fi). I believe it was shown in some clip. I'll look around for it.

The trailers shows Fi coming out of the Goddess Sword, not the symbol. You meet Fi in Skyloft.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
How about some actual confirmation?

skywardword_new01.jpg

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
How about some actual confirmation?

skywardword_new01.jpg

Thanks man, I was just going to post that. So it is now confirmed that all the pics we posted are part of the Sealed Grounds, and that we fight "Demonic Black Pinapple: Godzilla!" there as well.

Are you completely sure? :)..............

Ok buddy, here is how it goes, Zelda gets swollowed up by the tornado, Link wakes up in his bed at the Knight Academy, he goes into the hall outside and sees Fi, she guides him to the resting place of the Goddess sword wich is in Skyloft, Link removes the sword from it's pedestal.

Just check Nintendo Power man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom