• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia - Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hey, DH, you might as well put me on board. Too many replacements, not enough actual players.

3 games is gonna be hella hard to keep up with, though. If I ever go inactive for a bit, then I apologize. @_@

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
To everyone who is new to Mafia, no problem, you can play :D

To Everyone who signed up to play, thank you. We still got some spots to fill so let's spread the word a little.

To all the replacements, I appreciate you signing up as a replacement but I really need to fill up this game. I can drop a few roles and bring my player count to somewhere between 20 and 22, but that still leaves room for people to join. If you are a replacement please let me know whether you would like to play or if I should drop you from the list. I know that may be a bit harsh, but I need to fill spots first. Thank you.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
To those who are replacements, I realized that I'm being a little too hasty with my previous decision, so I'm going to keep you on as replacements for now. However if I need to use one or two of you to fill in spots, I may come back and ask if you'd like to play and not sit in as a replacement. No worries :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know what? I know I already signed up for begginers mafia and given my role, and I've never played mafia before, but challenge accepted!

attachment.php

yolo-final.jpg

th

dr-evil-o.gif

tumblr_m50wdooBAU1qabfx1o1_500.gif

I'M IN!

(image spam... :mellow:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom