• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I looked through the thread while looking over GS and overall you seemed consistent and independent in what decisions you made, I had you down as Town pretty much the whole game apart from one time where I suspected you for a brief moment.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Actually mafia was really lucky in the beginning, cause, you know, doctor and cop gone in the same night. Plus Draco targeted the only Charizard cultist who wasn't mafia. :lol:

But then it went all downhill from there. :p

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Actually mafia was really lucky in the beginning, cause, you know, doctor and cop gone in the same night. Plus Draco targeted the only Charizard cultist who wasn't mafia. :lol:

But then it went all downhill from there. :p

I remember that.

I almost died laughing when that happened. xD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh well we still have shirtless men Town :)

shirtless-men-28.jpg

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wow I've missed a lot while I was gone! D: Luna you were great, you did it! All on your own, the last survivor, well done! GG everyone, this was a very fun game, and well played JC, you did great and chose how to use your powers very well. Thanks for modding ... Darknut, who is this "Johnny Sooshi", I is confused. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom