• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Screvo and Deathfuse: Their Relation?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Well, as most of you probably know, you fight a pirate robot dubbed Scervo on the Sandship and receive the bow from him. And then later in Sky Keep, you face another pirate robot, but this time his name is Deathfuse. Are they related in any way?? Is Deathfuse Scervo's captain?

Also, how did Deathfuse end up in Sky Keep anyway... or, all of the monsters for that matter? it was hidden under the Isle of the Goddess, which is attached to Skyloft...

... back on topic, do you think Scervo and Deathfuse are related in some way? Discuss below and I'll see you guys later!

~zeldahuman

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sky Keep was the final challenge for the Hero to be, it's likely that Hylia created Deathfuse so as to be a roadblock for anyone who could possibly enter; doing just the Silent Realms isn't enough to prove that you have the physique and the skill to wield the Triforce, y'know.

Scervo, I can't explain him.

So, if anything, I'd say that Hylia made both of those robots but I don't have much evidence.

I agree with Vanitas. The only connections the two share can likely be traced back to Hylia. She is given credit for creating the Ancient Robot race, which (is heavily hinted to) include Dreadfuse and Scervo. Their model names - LD-002G Scervo and LD-003K Dreadfuse - don't seem to bare much fruit, at least as far as connections go (aside from the LD, which I'm sure you know stands for Lanayru Desert.). However, upon further inspection, certain parts of each model name resemble computer measurements GB (gigabyte) and KB (kilobyte), but I'm probably reading too much into things. [noparse]:P[/noparse]

The model name denotes Dreadfuse's origin - Lanayru Desert. How he ends up in Sky Keep is left to the imagination, I guess. lol

It's likely that Dreadfuse is still fulfilling his original purpose while Scervo has actually been co-opted by Demise or Ghirahim. After all, he leads the Bokoblin pirates, and the Bokoblins are the demon army.

2G = 2 Grand (2000)
3K = 3 Kilo (3000)

...Nah, that can't be it. I'm assuming the '00' means they're both prototypes of their model. What code was Link given? I forget.

Interesting, judging by the list in your signature, Skyward Sword is the 16th official Zelda game (obviously not counting the CDi or watch games, and OoT3D isn't new, just edited).

Interesting, judging by the list in your signature, Skyward Sword is the 16th official Zelda game (obviously not counting the CDi or watch games, and OoT3D isn't new, just edited).
o_0

Wow. That's... actually a little too much to be a coincidence, isn't it? Then maybe the number that Link was given wasn't a random one at all. :mellow:

A

Albo

on the other hand scervo could have also been created by hylia as a test for link to see if he's worthy enough to access lanayru's flame, which is located on the ship whic is occupied by ancient robots which hylia created. he could just be part of demise's army and just instructed to invade the ship and gaurd it against the goddess's chosen hero.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not so sure if Deathfuse really is suppose to be a pirate, I mean, look at him, he looks more like some royal robot.
LD-003K_Dreadfuse.png

Of course I think Scervo and Deathfuse have some kind of relation, they are most likely the same kind of robot. Perhaps Deathfuse was the king of some part of the surface a long time ago, and Scervo was a pirate who lived the that same country.

yeah its all confusing... but hey, its zelda

you can withstand fire with some earrings and robots are pirates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom