• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Screenshot Game

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
rules
after a screenshot is guessed, the guesser has a choice of uploading their own screenshot, or I'll upload a new one. If the guesser does not upload a screenshot within two hours, then I will go ahead and upload a new one. All screenshots must be from a Movie or Television Show. I recommend using VLC media player, and clicking the "Video" menu then clicking "Snapshot" it will save a screenshot to "My Pictures" with default settings. If the current screenshot has been answered correctly, but this post hasn't changed, continue to play the game, I will update it later.
Current Screenshot
vlcsnap798910.png

previous screenshots
The NeverEnding Story (guessed by EmptyElegy)
vlcsnap5610317.png

Ponyo (guessed by Raindrop14)
vlcsnap572537.png

Princess Mononoke (guessed by EternalNocturne)
Mono.png

The Legend of Korra (guessed by EternalNocturne)
vlcsnap203153.png

Fullmetal Alchemist
fshdtj.png

(guessed by Chrisplushado)

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Uhh... Considering how I've only watched a total of about 20 movies in my entire life, I probably won't last very long in this game. XD

...Is it from Brave? I've never even watched it OTL

chrisplushado

correct!, do you want to make a screenshot, or shall I?

new rule, if a guesser doesn't give an answer or post a screenshot in 2 hours (or the next time I see it) then I will upload one.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I will! Give me a second... XD

Ugh, never mind. It looks like you already made a new screenshot... But that one's from The Legend of Korra, isn't it? ;)

( If I did get it right, here's the next one: )
fshdtj.png

Last edited:

chrisplushado

well, it's been a long time, so I will guess the screenshot, the answer is Fullmetal Alchemist!, hurray now I get to choose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom