• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scorpion Boss

The Scorpion in the final game?

• Yes, I want it there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dont want it there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was wondering, will this boss be in the actual game or was it only for the demo? Although the scorpion was shown in the first trailer, this relates to the demo.

Just a side note, I noticed the Scorpion had no boss music. Will they keep boss music. I hope so:O

Djinn

and Tonic
I don't mind it being in the final game. I think it would be refreshing to have a large insect creature that is not an incarnation of Gohma for a change. Plus I like how it looks like a scorpion, no extra appendages, or giant eyeballs anywhere. Nintendo can sometimes go a little overboard with the designs of their monsters and while yes it is a fantasy game where fantastic creatures roam, I think it is nice to see them tone it down a little sometimes. Sometimes an overly large scorpion is enough to give a hero a good challenge at the end of a temple. They do not always have to be strange mutated abominations with eyes and lasers in every direction.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I don't mind it being in the final game. I think it would be refreshing to have a large insect creature that is not an incarnation of Gohma for a change. Plus I like how it looks like a scorpion, no extra appendages, or giant eyeballs anywhere. Nintendo can sometimes go a little overboard with the designs of their monsters and while yes it is a fantasy game where fantastic creatures roam, I think it is nice to see them tone it down a little sometimes. Sometimes an overly large scorpion is enough to give a hero a good challenge at the end of a temple. They do not always have to be strange mutated abominations with eyes and lasers in every direction.

Have you seen it's claws? Personally I don't want it in the final game, because everyone now knows how to beat it, unless they spruce it up a bit more. And, yes, there is almost definatly going to be boss music, just because. And the boss music helps the game. Somehow.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Why would he not be put in there? That's a pretty epic-looking boss, and he does a lot of damage.

Have you seen it's claws? Personally I don't want it in the final game, because everyone now knows how to beat it, unless they spruce it up a bit more. And, yes, there is almost definatly going to be boss music, just because. And the boss music helps the game. Somehow.

That demo trailer was an early version. The normal enemies were super-easy in that trailer, too. Yeah, they've been improved over time. I'm sure that scorpion would be, too.

N

Northernspiral

I think that it looks like it would be a pretty fun boss. And I think that it would be a pretty fun normal enemy also.

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
yah he will be there in the final game that has been confirmed and he does not look that hard with the sword beams

I wouldn't mind him being in the game, but he looked a little easy to be a boss battle, maybe a mini boss would be cool, but not a final boss or anything.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
He looks so cool, especialy with Skyward Sword's art style, and he looks like he's fun and challenging at the same time. I see him being a mini-boss, or maybe, weaker versions of him could be normal enemies...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
No, a thousand times no. It's highly innaccurate. If you're going to put Scorpions in a game, make them look right. It's a disgrace.

Could you elaborate? I'd like to know why it's "innaccurate" and how it doesn't look right.

In real life, it would seem pretty dumb for a scorpion to have eyes in its claws. It would be forever poking itself in the eyes.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'm all for it, I don't see why not. They could change the color scheme of the scorpion to make it look different or leave it as is. Either way I don't think that the people who went to E3 and those few other places where they showed the demo off should be the only ones to have faced that enemy. Even if it seems easy or was easy it still reminds me of a mini boss type of battle and that's not something they should leave out just because it's been seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom