• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh

I thought that was going to be fourth cause I didn’t refresh and Tristan said fourth on first and it was ironic junk

I’ll see myself out

Vote: Tristan

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Hm. I guess this game is on. Ah well.

Vote: Mido for being the most recent poster.

funnier6

Courage~
Bold your votes/unvotes and make them on a separate line.
Vote: Mido for being the most recent poster.
Well I see we’re back to business as usual :cucco:

Still waiting on @Giri and @PokaLink also Poka if you wanna give me a quick summary of your mafia experience and who you remember and how you think and I’m pretty sure I already asked favorite color

I kind of wouldn’t mind the meme wagon on Ex staying for the time being just because of the forecasted Ex nuclear fallout tomorrow

Roles were randed without regard to alignment so that’s cool but taking advantage of the free role claims will still be important for lynches since even if the mafia had more powerful roles like cop or doctor we could keep em alive a bit longer and trap them into being doing what we say and being helpful while we figure out the game

The only purpose of names seems to be for if you think an advantage would have an extra effect on you and that’s cool or whatever but that’s immaterial since any of them could be mafia so voting for your top town read to get it should be the plan obviously, I don’t know why anyone would name claim unless they had a really really good reason

My role is very NAI since it has a lot of use for both sides (it’s also something Min made up and its really cool uwu) so I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any or many roles like cop or doctor that don’t have much use for mafia

@Mellow Ezlo has done a lot more reacting than posting umu

Also friendly reminder that days are 48 hours so if we could get started that would be nice

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Still waiting on @Giri and @PokaLink also Poka if you wanna give me a quick summary of your mafia experience and who you remember and how you think and I’m pretty sure I already asked favorite color

UwU glad people instinctively call me Poka

Played probably 5-10 games here between 2013-2016? I remember some names but I very vaguely remember much specific about anyone.

Somewhere around intermediate experience. When I was playing back then I was young and dumb, well at least younger and dumber than I am now, so I'm hoping to play smarter.

I refuse to RVS someone with a Nagato profile pic uwu

It seems funnier to join the other bandwagon

Vote: funnier6

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
UwU glad people instinctively call me Poka

Played probably 5-10 games here between 2013-2016? I remember some names but I very vaguely remember much specific about anyone.

Somewhere around intermediate experience. When I was playing back then I was young and dumb, well at least younger and dumber than I am now, so I'm hoping to play smarter.

I refuse to RVS someone with a Nagato profile pic uwu

It seems funnier to join the other bandwagon

Vote: funnier6
I only remember you from when we were Lovers in Animal Crossing Mafia lol. You were town and I was scum! :D

Also I approve of your vote c:

Mido

Version 1
Roles were randed without regard to alignment so that’s cool but taking advantage of the free role claims will still be important for lynches since even if the mafia had more powerful roles like cop or doctor we could keep em alive a bit longer and trap them into being doing what we say and being helpful while we figure out the game

I agree with you on that first point related to claims and lynch importance, although I'm admittedly a bit skeptical over our bolded friend if only because I think the accountability game may be hard to play with scum. There's also running the risk of keeping them alive (assuming scum randed with those types of roles) which in that of itself only hastens their chances of reaching parity.

The only purpose of names seems to be for if you think an advantage would have an extra effect on you and that’s cool or whatever but that’s immaterial since any of them could be mafia so voting for your top town read to get it should be the plan obviously, I don’t know why anyone would name claim unless they had a really really good reason

Now this just might be a point of confusion on my end, but would names be more beneficial in this case for advantages or the roles themselves (since roles and alignments were randomized)? I suppose names could be included in the randomization, but I am not wholly certain myself based on my understanding. In light of this, it seems as if names hold more power than usual in terms of claims. At least based on my understanding of the rule below:

-Roles and alignments were randed separate from each other. Even if a role may seem AI it is not.

On another note, I do have one small question for Minish if it is allowed in the game thread:

@Morbid Minish , are clue-hunting groups randomized every night or will it be set after the first randomization for the rest of the game? Just out of curiousity if it can be answered.

funnier6 said:
My role is very NAI since it has a lot of use for both sides (it’s also something Min made up and its really cool uwu) so I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any or many roles like cop or doctor that don’t have much use for mafia

That does sound pretty cool! :cool:

funnier6

Courage~
agree with you on that first point related to claims and lynch importance, although I'm admittedly a bit skeptical over our bolded friend if only because I think the accountability game may be hard to play with scum. There's also running the risk of keeping them alive (assuming scum randed with those types of roles) which in that of itself only hastens their chances of reaching parity.
I only mean that if I was about to lynch someone (without being very sure) and they claimed cop I’d be pretty likely to give them another day just from the potential of how helpful that would be.

Not saying like just give em a free pass but benefit of the doubt is worth the risk when its for a potential cop check or something

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I really doubt we have a cop in this setup.
We probably don't have a miller/godfather, so it would be 100% accurate in hands town; and if scum got it then it would probably be super useless for them. In both cases it's really one sided. We probably have more stuff like motion investigative roles.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Since the setup was 12-13 players should we assume the 13th player is probably a survivor?
If we had a few more players like 15-16 I could consider the idea of a serial killer more, which could maybe make up for a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom