• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Science Classes

Do you like Science Classes?

• Yea

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Nae

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • ???

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I study Physics in college, but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Right now I'm trying to write my master's thesis and to get some inspiration I have read hundreds articles on similar topics. I need to finish my master's thesis in the best possible way as soon as possible so I guess I'll use a little help of EssayShark service additionally. Hope one day I'll make a career in science.

Last edited:
i like science classes very much, also when i was studying at school i visited every class like this. It is smth special for me, oportunity to skill myself

In elementary school, science class was really fun. Our teacher would light things on fire and we often spent science class in our school's "nature center", it was an area of the school that had a lot more bugs and different plants, it even had a pond with fish.
In middle school, I enjoyed the science classes I was in because it was still fun, I started dissecting different animals, and we had great field trips. In High school, it was a lot more mathematical than any science classes I took in the past, which sucked, except for biology, which I was really good at. I failed Chemistry and had to retake it, which I barely passed.

At my school i had to take 'triple science' which included physics, chemistry and biology.

I sucked at chemistry and biology but I was really good at physics. My teacher for physics was really nice and he would often talk to me about video games. One time I was having trouble wrapping my head around something and he used F-Zero as an example to make it clear because he was playong GX at the time and was a little obsessed.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
At my school i had to take 'triple science' which included physics, chemistry and biology.

I sucked at chemistry and biology but I was really good at physics. My teacher for physics was really nice and he would often talk to me about video games. One time I was having trouble wrapping my head around something and he used F-Zero as an example to make it clear because he was playong GX at the time and was a little obsessed.
Sounds a great teacher!!

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I loved most of my science classes in high school even Geology and Astronomy, except I disliked Biology class, too much note taking and not much time in the Lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom